Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By BridgeGoth2
  • 1 Post By cookizzz
  • 2 Post By Ahlony Wong

Thread: Goodbye Top 11

Goodbye Top 11

Well I wanted to post this under my normal name but since Nordeus seems incapable of getting me my password Ill do it here.

This new update is broken beyond belief.

Just now in my cup match, the game crashes FOUR time and is running slow as hell.
    I put in a sub at 60th minute and another at the 70th.
    The FIRST sub went in at the 85th minute??? WTF is that??? The 2nd sub never even entered the game so I lose of course.
    I lost another match yesterday after an injury in the 73rd minute I immediately subbed him, and guess what? He never went in, and I played with 10 the rest of the way, lose on a last minute goal.

This game is a total memory hog, I have a decent PC and cannot even run T11 unless i'm doing nothing else without my comp getting hot and slowing down. I can play GameCube and Wii games on my PC but not this? Doesn't seem right. I use a fully upgraded chrome and this doesn't happen on any other apps.

The interface is so bad it's a joke. I have to scroll all over the screen and navigate many menus just to find simple information during a match and the most important is not on my screen.
    I should have instant access to my form, ops form, ops formation, and match stats at all times, i shouldn't have to go back and forth between 3 menus to see these basics.
    This interface was made for MOBILE, do not just dump it on my desktop and expect it to work, it doesn't. I can't even concentrate on what's going on on the field, i'm too busy f***ing around with all the menus.
    No I will not get use to this, this is just trash. Previous commands which took 1 simple click or were available instantly now take multiple clicks and/or scrolling to find. Plus the font sizes are all jacked up, it's impossible to read most of the time.
    I tried playing without live animations so i could just get the play by play and focus on the stats screen, but still why do i have to go to my roster to see my form, which is so small i can't even read it, and why do i have to push multiple buttons to see my ops formation and form? This is just BAD design!!!
    This has taken all the enjoyment of of this game, it's now work, and no longer fun.

Now let's talk about all the good things you took away.
    -Sorting options on TM
    -Ability to see stats and form on the same screen
    -Season form average
    -Friends names don't appear when their match starts
    -Trophy room
    -Team history

I have put 22 seasons and countless hours working on my team and pushing ads to gain resources. I have nearly 1000 farmed tokens left and over 2500 boosters, so i am a fairly nice contributor to your bottom line.
    I can't understand anyone who wants this on their desktop, I understand people were asking for an update, but I can't believe that just taking the broken mobile version and slapping it on the desktop with essentially no compatibility was what they had in mind.
    Over all this is a total train wreck, I'd rate it a D, the only good feature is the new training and ratings are nice. It's better than the 2015 big update, but only by default.

I'm afraid I must say that this season will be my last barring some MAJOR fixes and SOON, because I have no interest in committing this kind of time to a broken game.

And as an aside, why is it taking Nordeus a week and they still haven't gotten me my forum password??? Come on guys... this shouldn't take 2 minutes to do....
    cookizzz likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Hey, BridgeGoth, I've send you a messages and if nothing is gonna change sooner I will help you personal to get back your details.

Cheers!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Famous
    It is crazy that a mobile game made many PC lacking sufficient resources to run after migrating. Moreover, this is just a football management. It actually can be played in the simplest menus except live match. Beautiful graphical menus are almost unnecessary for this game. Now the browser version covered full screen of my monitor but I still need to scroll a lot or move down 1 or 2 more levels to view information or manage. And I am just talking about its basic design. There are many other bugs and shortcomings.
    Gert Funck likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    It is crazy that a mobile game made many PC lacking sufficient resources to run after migrating. Moreover, this is just a football management. It actually can be played in the simplest menus except live match. Beautiful graphical menus are almost unnecessary for this game. Now the browser version covered full screen of my monitor but I still need to scroll a lot or move down 1 or 2 more levels to view information or manage. And I am just talking about its basic design. There are many other bugs and shortcomings.
    yea, the PC version always crash~ it freeze up the PC many times~ 4G RAM cannot even run it normally...so, is that T11 want people to buy a super gaming PC just playing this online game???

and if you report any PC problem, the reply is telling you update your driver, close any other program, so... do they think that our PC should only serve for T11 and nothing else??
    Gert Funck and Staggy Stagg like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    yea, the PC version always crash~ it freeze up the PC many times~ 4G RAM cannot even run it normally...so, is that T11 want people to buy a super gaming PC just playing this online game???

and if you report any PC problem, the reply is telling you update your driver, close any other program, so... do they think that our PC should only serve for T11 and nothing else??
    The game sometimes suddenly reload even if I was using old T11.

Nordeus badly implemented a system. It did not inform us the system requirements, recommended systems, supported browser etc. Moreover, there are some bugs after new change. It may not be properly tested by users before implementation.