View Poll Results: What your striker do????

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Scores engough goals normaly.

6 42.86%
  • Likes to assist more than scoring goals.

6 42.86%
  • Do nothing just wear jersey and passing time.

2 14.29%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Strikers facing problems?

Question Strikers facing problems?

Hi everyone,
    I have observed that my striker and other team strikers are not in top goal scorer list in last few leagues.
    Anyways my Amc was in that list..
    But the problem is that my striker as well as other teams striker were in TOP assist list which seems wierd..
    My striker scored 4 goals and 8 assist in last 8 league matches.
    Are you also facing same problem??
    Tell in poll
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Hi friend I ask you how counter 4-3MC -2 aml amr -1 ST ??? because my enemy in league position 1 n me 2 n I want beat him

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk

Addicted
    lol...this is already a problem for a several season...
    and now... in league.... i have 23 score.... and none of my player in the top five scorer list or the assists list... just... none ~LOL and i am in the position 1st ~
    last season, my ST/ARM ...which i use 95% as ST...he is best scorer and assist on both list.... but in this season, 6 league... 0 goal, 1 assist~
    but i have a sub ST.... 7 league 4 goals and 1 assists

i thinks the ST problem is due to the new system... which mostly the ST lack of positioning... you can see the player in skill tap, the key attributes for the player are highlighted and "positioning" are almost in all the players ....all my 22 players...except the two GK...20 of the players, only 1 doesn't has the position as key attributes...(that is the player i brought from scout list last season...an AMR)

think about that if the ST getting a bad positioning (usually if you train the ST before the update, you mostly will not put lots of point in defense...and that cause the positioning in low % now) which even you put 2 ST on...still, the DC have more man and have a better positioning, so how can the ST to score even the ST has a good striking skill but always in the bad position?? that is the reason i think the new update make the ST even worst than before (in scoring)

but on the other hand....the ST get a bad positioning...he must (and mostly will) pass the ball to the one who has a better position to score... and that making them has more assist than score
    Last edited by Ahlony Wong; 02-17-2016 at 03:29 AM.
    Abhinavsharma likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rammzya View Post
    Hi friend I ask you how counter 4-3MC -2 aml amr -1 ST ??? because my enemy in league position 1 n me 2 n I want beat him

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk

Try posting this in "Formations & Tactics " lol

Same incident with me
    When I was playing under 16 football city cup.My coach was really impressed by me.I was midfeilder and scored 2 goals in 2 matches.Then my coach asked me to play as striker,I also agreed.Then next match was worst for me.I was tackled by many defender and I got little injury.In next match I scored one goal by one on one soccer with keeper.The third match was also worst as I got the ball but execution was not there and I assisted 2 goals because I never got chance to be in scoring position.The 4th match was some reilef,I was fed up of passing and assisting so I decided to take some long range shots as I was mid feilder.In that match I scored 2 long range goals.But next day I asked coach ''Can I have my position back''lol
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

It seems having 2 ST is enough now. Use 4-2-3-1, 4-1-2-2-1 V shape, 4-4-1-1 formations. Selling extra ST on auction now. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Abhinavsharma View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I have observed that my striker and other team strikers are not in top goal scorer list in last few leagues.
    Anyways my Amc was in that list..
    But the problem is that my striker as well as other teams striker were in TOP assist list which seems wierd..
    My striker scored 4 goals and 8 assist in last 8 league matches.
    Are you also facing same problem??
    Tell in poll
    My ST was in front of the goal 1v1, even then he passed to that winger.... I don't use AMC BTW.
    But I have bought a recommended ST and his average goals per game is greater than one (6 in 5) and the 3rd highest scorer. My best scorer is a right winger (13 in 15) and his left counterpart is second (9 in 15). My sub striker played before the new ST came, and only had 4 in 14
    Last edited by Arion; 02-17-2016 at 07:36 AM.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

I need real life coach as my old coach is leaving our city team.I am 18 years old please I need mastee any master can improve my skills or guide me something new??
    I hop any great coach may help me.
    If any coach want to help please send freindship request I have lot of question.Please read this if you are professional coach!Please and thankss...

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    My ST was in front of the goal 1v1, even then he passed to that winger.... I don't use AMC BTW.
    But I have bought a recommended ST and his average goals per game is greater than one (6 in 5) and the 3rd highest scorer. My best scorer is a right winger (13 in 15) and his left counterpart is second (9 in 15). My sub striker played before the new ST came, and only had 4 in 14
    Are you Arion H the coach of kolkata?If you are please help me!

Kolkata has 4 teams playing in the top levels — East Bengal, Mohun Bagan AC in I-League, Mohemmadan SC in I-League Second Division, and Atlético Kolkata in Indian Super League. The choice is yours
    I am not Sanjoy Sen, Biswajit Bhattacharyya even Habas.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast