Thread: Training: Drill Confusion :-(

Unhappy Training: Drill Confusion :-(

The new training is very complicated Main are drills ....suppose I choose a drill which has the attributes tackling in it therefore it must increase the tackling of a player or at least anyone attributes, if the attributes that is included in that drill but many a times while training is over and no attributes are gained by training that particular drill... Why if that attribute is highlighted then it must be gained at least ibe of all but why many-a-times no attributes are gained by that drill WHY???😠😬😠
    also what is meant by white and shade of the attributes.....

Like in picture tackling attribute is marked white while heading attribute is shaded (darkened) why....I think that it means player should be trained in heading and tackling is OK to earn a star... So we should train a drill which include hearding attribute right if yes, then why if I train drill containing heading many a time puts no effect on any of attribute included in drill neither heading..... Why So tell me what darken and lighten attributes means
    Image with tackling and heading:- Training: Drill Confusion :-(-picsart_02-17-02.27.11.jpg

No offence, but can't you understand English? The answer for your second question is given in the picture itself — Key attributes for this player are highlighted!!! The white ones are more important.

And your first question — it's the same reason why it took at least 2 practice match at 2 bars to earn a SP for 18 y.o., but 20 or more for a 34 y.o.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Key attributes are highlighted but what to do for those attributes which are darken we should train to improve that know, but training that particular drill (which contains that particular attributes) that darken( its percentage) should improve know by why it remains same???
    Last edited by Blizzard Blizz; 02-18-2016 at 04:46 AM.

Also I don't consider my offence of much importance as it is somebody's thinking for me I can't amend it!!!
    I never feel humiliated by offences..
    Also are you from India( because you have mentioned Atlético De Kolkata and hero Indian Super League in your signature) : if yes then may we become friends on Facebook ( if you have Facebook account) because I am searching Indian players of top Eleven
    And if you are Indian then send me friend request or yell me your username..
    By the way my username is : sanku.singh.395454@facebook.com
    I am waiting for your reply....☺
    (My profile picture has same photo as my signature in this forum)

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard Blizz View Post
    Key attributes are highlighted but what to do for those attributes which are darken we should train to improve that know, but training that particular drill (which contains that particular attributes) that darken( its percentage) should improve know by why it remains same???
    you can train that drill... but that doesn't mean your player will get improve in that training section....
    like you train 10 player in "heading" and if you see +3 %.... that only mean 3% is adding ...and mostly it only mean 3 of the 10 player + 1% heading... it is not meaning all of your 10 player that you train get 3%.... so you have to see what your player get on the list....

and even you train heading... in the same drill... that is not only "heading", it may also contain like... marking, positioning... so your players may not get heading at all... it just like... random....that's all i can say...

it is just like the old system... you add 1 point in defense, it doesn't mean you add into heading as you want... it adds randomly in defense section~

Also are you from India( because you have mentioned Atlético De Kolkata and hero Indian Super League in your signature) : if yes then may we become friends on Facebook ( if you have Facebook account) because I am searching Indian players of top Eleven
    And if you are Indian then send me friend request or yell me your username..
    By the way my username is : sanku.singh.395454@facebook.com
    I am waiting for your reply....☺
    (My profile picture has same photo as my signature in this forum)

I'm AH AH, with a photo of Manuel Neuer.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard Blizz View Post
    If we consider the previous bar-filled system, 1% equals +25 of the bar. Maybe he'd gained less than that.

Can't find you please you send friend request to me
    My Facebook name us Sankalp Singh
    Username is faceook .com/sanku.singh.395454
    Or click this URL and you will be directed to my profile on Facebook: https://mbasic.facebook.com/sanku.si...0%2C3737105911