Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Top Eleven 2016 - Desktop and New Training

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar

Top Eleven 2016 - Desktop and New Training

As you know, Top Eleven will release the 2016 version this month on 11 February and despite there are just few days left I'm sure you would like to get some new info in advance.

I wrote few articles regarding this on my blog where you can find many good information that you will need.

Here you can find information about the new desktop version: New Desktop Version 2016 – Get Ready! | Top Eleven
    Here you can find information about the new training system : New Training Feature | Top Eleven

I also got few pictures in advance so you can make a better idea how the new training will look, just to know you will see kinda everything so if you don't like SPOILERS and you like everything to be a surprise for you, don't click on the links.

Another important aspect is that the new system won't have skill points so if you have them saved, better use them before 11 February.

Cheers!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

The new training looks very cool and detailed! If it's gonna help the team performance by much it gives the manager something great to work on
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

I am really excited. I said a few months back I would like to assign my own ass man and coaches based on level. One out of 2 isn't bad.

Just one issue. What particular skills would you concentrate on GKs? Handling, passing and most physical or....

Famous
    Can I save the old browser version and use it in future? Maybe I will find old version mobile apps to use.

BTW, I greatly appreciate that this change is announced with a future implementation day for managers to prepare for changes. But this is not perfect to implement on League Day 3.

I believe many managers will miss the fun of managing unassigned sp. This is not realistic but it is a very special feature of T11 that attracts many players to play.

As sp can no longer be saved, I would like to remind fellow managers to sell players earlier, before they are too close to next star.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 02-09-2016 at 02:47 AM.
    Arion likes this.

Better that I'd visited the 2nd link. The new system is way too complex.
    And the last spoiler made me happier.

Visit the link; I'm a guy who likes spoilers but never leak it.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    As you know, Top Eleven will release the 2016 version this month on 11 February and despite there are just few days left I'm sure you would like to get some new info in advance.

I wrote few articles regarding this on my blog where you can find many good information that you will need.

Here you can find information about the new desktop version: New Desktop Version 2016 – Get Ready! | Top Eleven
    Here you can find information about the new training system : New Training Feature | Top Eleven

I also got few pictures in advance so you can make a better idea how the new training will look, just to know you will see kinda everything so if you don't like SPOILERS and you like everything to be a surprise for you, don't click on the links.

Another important aspect is that the new system won't have skill points so if you have them saved, better use them before 11 February.

Cheers!
    Great, now i will translate for Georgia managers
    El Pistolero likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    I am really excited. I said a few months back I would like to assign my own ass man and coaches based on level. One out of 2 isn't bad.

Just one issue. What particular skills would you concentrate on GKs? Handling, passing and most physical or....
    For the goalkeeper there will some new brand new if I remember good, like reflex, etc and also special drills.
    El Pistolero likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by Irakli Khvedeliani View Post
    Great, now i will translate for Georgia managers
    Thank you very much man!
    Irakli Khvedeliani likes this.

For the goalkeeper there will some new brand new if I remember good, like reflex, etc and also special drills.
    Finally they have their own skill sets! Thanks for clearing that up

Thank you very much man!

https://forum.ge/?showtopic=34827380...ost&p=46957756

https://forum.ge/?showtopic=34827380...ost&p=46957854

i have translated everything

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast