Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Fate of players after being sold to agents

Famous

Fate of players after being sold to agents

Today I sold 2 players to agents with the "Sell Now" function in order to sign new players. One of the players, Y Lee, who played for my teams since 18 years old for 8 seasons, is one of my beloved player. Another is 30 years old DC.

These were painful decisions. I wonder if I killed these players and ended their career with the "Sell Now" function. Because of curiosity, I just try to find where they are, and finally note their current profile through my old news about end of previous auctions of them.

I found that both of them keep their old names, have similar qualities as before but lost their SA, and become 18 years old players. Both of them joined a team named Mpougatsa AC and changed their nationality to Canadian. Moreover, I find their I can bid them with 1 token.

Can anyone advise whether their new team is a fake one? Can I get them again with 1 token with cash?

Fate of players after being sold to agents-chena-new-profile.jpgFate of players after being sold to agents-lee-new-profile.jpg
    Last edited by cookizzz; 02-18-2016 at 01:48 PM.
    ponzu and khris like this.

Yeo San Lee is Canadian? LOL

Shouldn't his nationaly is Korean?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Aswin View Post
    Yeo San Lee is Canadian? LOL

Shouldn't his nationaly is Korean?
    Yes, he is a Korean before I sold him to agent.

BTW, I just note that individual attribute values of both players are exactly the same, but their overall average qualities are carried forward from the old profile. Their height, weight etc, are also identical.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 02-18-2016 at 02:13 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    LOOOOL cookiz
    mpougatsa is a Greek food, something like pie with different flavors (cream, cheese, spinach) and my city Thessaloniki is said to have the best mpougatsa
    Canadian, maybe it's for fun.
    Fate of players after being sold to agents-mpougatsa.jpg
    Arion, khris, cookizzz and 1 others like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    These are looked delicious.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 02-18-2016 at 03:40 PM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    LOOOOL cookiz
    mpougatsa is a Greek food, something like pie with different flavors (cream, cheese, spinach) and my city Thessaloniki is said to have the best mpougatsa
    Canadian, maybe it's for fun.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mpougatsa.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	68.3 KB 
ID:	62934
    more images does not work

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

All the foreign players go to the school to improve their english
    HairDryer likes this.

You sold a AML/ML with sell now, tsk tsk tsk, dual position wingers always sell well.
    Arion likes this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    All the foreign players go to the school to improve their english
    It depends on your nationality. There'll always be more foreigners on the forum.
    Bunzo likes this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Famous
    This team name is interesting and less common. If similar names are adopted to hold Norgens, there will be additional difficulty to identify them.

Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    You sold a AML/ML with sell now, tsk tsk tsk, dual position wingers always sell well.
    I put the AML/ML on auction for almost 20 times but no one has interest.

The players was 1 sp to 5 star since middle of last season. I received several attractive nego offers for him. But I turned down them because he was one of my best players and had top match rating in league in last season. I wanted to keep this 1sp to next star status and eventually trained him a SA just before new version implemented. Then he was suddenly added a new star, and became a player nobody want.

In previous seasons, my L32 team was always in active transfer markets that players can be easily sold but are hardly acquired. In this season, the market suddenly become inactive. At last, I have to use "Sell Now" function for the first time today.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 02-18-2016 at 05:11 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast