• 2 Post By Tyltyl
  • 1 Post By talisman
  • 1 Post By PricopGeorgeCătălin
  • 1 Post By DoctorRedDevil
  • 1 Post By PricopGeorgeCătălin
  • 2 Post By ponzu

Thread: Commentary in new version

Commentary in new version

Since the new version of T11 came out, I noticed something. There is no goal during a commentary, and it is not that I have had a visual presentation of the described chance just before or just after it.
    I have seen approximately 20 one on one commentary situations so far and none of them resulted in a goal, including two missed penalties. It applies for me and the opponents I have faced. Is it just a bad period for me or are the rest of you also only scoring or conceding goals when seeing the picture of it?

It happened to me twice. It just happens less frequently.
    Gert Funck and Arion like this.
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

I had one goal in commentary today - first time since new version.
    Gert Funck likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Well isn't a bug or something is just the chance for such thing to happen is really low. It happened for me just like 2 or 3 times in few months.
    Gert Funck likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Well isn't a bug or something is just the chance for such thing to happen is really low. It happened for me just like 2 or 3 times in few months.
    IMO they should have removed it then. For newer users it gives false hope that the goal is coming, while it pretty much loses its point after you get used to it. Either returning to only commentary or throwing it away in this newer version would seem like a good sollution.
    Arion likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRedDevil View Post
    IMO they should have removed it then. For newer users it gives false hope that the goal is coming, while it pretty much loses its point after you get used to it. Either returning to only commentary or throwing it away in this newer version would seem like a good sollution.
    I've spoke with the guys who created this and yea, this is tricky because this is happening super, ultra rare ... but at the same time without this small chances, what's the point of the commentaries if you know that nothing is gonna happen anyway?
    Arion likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

it has happend to me more than once

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

As someone who has always played the phone (live) version, yes, this happens, and yes, it is ultra rare. It does not bother me, except when I am behind and it's the 85th minute and there is no live action. That's when I know that nothing is going to happen.
    Arion and Gert Funck like this.
    Team Orange Roughies | Last season league winners, Cup and CL finalists | Season 11 | Level 11

TREBLE wins: 1
    League: 7
    Cup: 2
    Champions League: 2

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I've spoke with the guys who created this and yea, this is tricky because this is happening super, ultra rare ... but at the same time without this small chances, what's the point of the commentaries if you know that nothing is gonna happen anyway?
    That is why I think it would be fine without those commentaries. Only the actual picture of what is happening and observations from your assistant would be enough, I think Football Manager has something like that, not sure.

Generally if they show animations in after the 80th, 9 of 10 times a goal will come. If they show commentary, 999 of 1000 times a goal will not come.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.