Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: when are transfer buyer`s going to learn :)

  1. #1
    VIP spornybol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    EASTBOURNE
    Posts
    4,520

    Exclamation when are transfer buyer`s going to learn :)

    just because a player comes up with the name messi, ronaldo, hart comes up does not mean they play like them why bid so much and these are level 6 to 8, come on you`v been here long enough, NAMES DON`T MATTER

  2. #2
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    327
    Mmmmm that has got me thinking. I may be able to shift some unsaleable players with a name change. 2 tokens? Cheaper than sacking them!
    Raykco, Potemy and Rapyer like this.

  3. #3
    Champion Ljepoje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,955
    Quote Originally Posted by spornybol View Post
    just because a player comes up with the name messi, ronaldo, hart comes up does not mean they play like them why bid so much and these are level 6 to 8, come on you`v been here long enough, NAMES DON`T MATTER

    Its because 65-70% of the bidders are kids....
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________


  4. #4
    Famous Raykco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    1,644
    I always buy players on their quality, not by name or country. I've only ever bought 2 "famous" players, and then I've immediately changed their name to something else. Don't want big name premadonnas in my team.
    LONDON CITY

    Olympic Stadium...East London

    Season 47...........Manager Level 33

  5. #5
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    My Goalkeeper is David Seaman and he got a 8T bid on Negotiations when on the way upto 7* and I only bought him at the beginning of the season from the scout, you think I'm selling him... No. Also had annoying bids on Miku and Michu as well.

    If you ask me, Dunno why they let you change players names in all honesty.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  6. #6
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    327
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    My Goalkeeper is David Seaman and he got a 8T bid on Negotiations when on the way upto 7* and I only bought him at the beginning of the season from the scout, you think I'm selling him... No. Also had annoying bids on Miku and Michu as well.

    If you ask me, Dunno why they let you change players names in all honesty.

    Because it is an easy 2 tokens for Nordeus. A fool and his money/tokens?

  7. #7
    Famous Raykco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    1,644
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy Tee View Post
    Because it is an easy 2 tokens for Nordeus. A fool and his money/tokens?
    So are you calling me a fool then, because I buy a few tokens?
    LONDON CITY

    Olympic Stadium...East London

    Season 47...........Manager Level 33

  8. #8
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    327
    I'm adapting a Shakespeare quotation. Take from it what you will.

  9. #9
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    There is nothing wrong with some people spending some money on this game, some do it because they want to support the game a little by giving Nordeus a few £ for development ,server and staff costs etc... I think to be highly competitive every season in Top Eleven you need to have around 200T available to spend.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 03-14-2013 at 10:56 PM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  10. #10
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    327
    I think I've been misunderstood here. I too have bought afew tokens along the way, not a load, but a few.

    I wouldn't dream of wasting them (IMO) on name changes. I'm going to spend some on green packs as I need a load in a hurry!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast