View Poll Results: Do you like the new version ?

Voters
91. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

30 32.97%
  • Rather Yes

20 21.98%
  • Rather No

14 15.38%
  • No

27 29.67%
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Do you like the new version ?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar

Question Do you like the new version ?

So managers, after some days the new TE version came out, what are you saying ?
    Which from those categories is more near to you ?

Yes
    - Yes, I like it. The old one was good but boring after so many seasons. Renew my interest in this game.
    - The new pc version was a must as the old one and the mobile version were different games.
    - Cool graphics, having fun with the Live game and the new training system, a modern game. I expect for more interest updates based in the new version.
    - I have no problem with technology, so I have the gear to play both pc and mobile versions. It’s as fast as the previous version , very few problems which I expect to be fixed near in the future.
    - The new training system is very interesting, I ‘m starting to learning it, improving my level and using the bonuses in my games. That’s really gives an advantage vs abandoned teams or managers who aren’t active and just use token to build their team.

Rather yes
    - I was expecting the new version but there are some problems to that.
    Not very enthusiast.
    - I like the new environment but it needs more time to complete some actions if I compare it with the previous version.
    Maybe I can do it better when I ‘ll get used to it. Not sure …
    - It’s more difficult for me to play with my pc system, maybe following some advice it can works but I ‘m not satisfied.
    - Training is very interesting but is it really worthy to spend time and sources to that ?
    I hope it ‘ll rewards me in the games and not to be random calculation and results.
    - After all, I liked this game, this is the continuance and as I can see, there is no other football manager game which has the whole pack of top eleven (management, games vs live players, many managers from all over the world with many levels, official kits, updates, forum, facebook).

Rather no
    - Disappointed from the first view. It’s too complicate.
    I don’t understand how the training, the drills and the bonuses are working and no one explains that.
    - The graphics are good but the older version is better for the important actions of the game, like buying players from the market, coaching the game (all are in one screen), titles and achievements of friends or competitors, keeping players in negotiation list or in the level where I can sell them if I want.
    - My pc system has many problems with the new version, I still playing the game with the old one but if it stops, I cannot see much future playing the game.
    - I ‘m in a fb group with other players for a long time but the game is not the purpose of that.
    I ‘m just socializing , having fun with a variety of posts and talking about the game too.
    Many members have problems with the new version so if someone has some suggestion to move on in another fb game, I will follow.
    - I don’t have too much time or sources to spend in the game so I can’t have the advantages of another player (active or wealthy) who can use the advantages of training.

No
    - This is not the game I used to play. It doesn’t have this simplicity or I can’t start learning a new game from the beginning.
    If I ‘ll decide to start playing a new game, that will be my choice, so I ‘m out.
    - One reason I keep playing the game, is that I use the old version. I expect some radical changes and improvements or at least the chance to continue playing from the old one but I don’t believe at miracles.
    The other reason is the history of my team (where is it ?!), the time and money I spend so far.
    - I used to play that game, having open my fb, surfing in the net, listening music or watching videos in youtube and having open my top eleven (and I have another team in a different account ).
    Now I can’t do that anymore. My pc can’t stand that, the game is crashing or taking a lot of time to load.

- I really hate this training system. I ‘m not good at mathematics and I ‘m not interest to learn them for a game. I just buy scout or good players, preparing my team and play with the right way.
    I can bear some troll results but this thing with bonus, mambo jumbo or whatever, gonna make the game a slot machine.

- The game takes too much time for doing anything. It’s all that scrolling … Also if I want to support my friends at their games, I must go forward and backward every time.
    Sorry guys, I don’t have time to spend.

I could add one more choice
    - I ‘m not sure yet, still searching.
    But this doesn’t have any meaning. Just wasting of your vote. Use more time to explore and come back later.
    Feel free to share your comments or add new ones but ...

Please don’t reply with quote, just copy/paste something you want to mention
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 02-20-2016 at 02:02 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

What is "rather yes " & "rather no" ?
    and I have read your description (& understood )but I've no idea what the terms mean
    Last edited by Bunzo; 02-20-2016 at 02:17 PM.

rather yes - you 're not satisfied, didn't like it much but continue playing the game with the new version.
    rather no - you didn't like it or having problems to play so you use the old version but don't know for how long.
    Bunzo likes this.

Yes I get that …but "Rather" lol

well, it's a classic choice for a questionnaire.

Sorry I´ve never heard of them terms

i just dont like "sell now". i like free agent. sign player free. sell again n i got a lot of money. now, idk how to build my team if i dont have enough money. how to buy players?

Sent from my 2014817 using Tapatalk

I'm Glad I'm still able to play on PC <3

Dreamer
    Yes, but it still has some issues that should be adressed and I do miss some stuff from the old version.

But training feels far more real and I like the live match animations.

I fall in the rather yes group. For me, the only real annoyance is the % for player skills

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast