Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Arion

Thread: Recommended players

Recommended players

From the very start of this offer they have wanted 79 tokens (109 tokens once) for the best of the three recommended players.
    I thought it would be a standard price throughout the game but I don´t think it is …why?
    What price are other people paying ?

Price varies with Level and the Quality of the players offered. I've been getting 79T top-whack for near-7* players for Palace Casuals at Level 28, but Terriers (Level 9) top-price is 49T for players mid-way to 7*.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

I´ve a level 2 team as well as my level 10 team & they wanted 79 tokens for the best one so It has nothing to do with levels .

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    The price can start from 2,3 tokens up to 100+. Depending on player quality reported at your team overall quality, the stronger your team is the stronger the players will be.

For example if your team is 2 stars, you won't find 6 stars players there, you will prob. find 3-5 stars players who would cost under 20 tokens.

The system is designed to fit with your budget as much as possible and give a chance to anyone to get a player .
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I bought an 5* ST for 18T. My avg Q is 4*. Once when my avg Q was 3*, I was recommended even 3* player but for 4T. The players recommended is mostly dependent on the avg Q of your team and the positions that your team needs. So a guy mostly playing 4-3-3 won't be recommended wingers much. Also those whose avg Q is 5* will mostly get scout; and the U22 scout players are something not available to buy; those are a must even tho we spend 10T more
    Bunzo likes this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    The price can start from 2,3 tokens up to 100+. Depending on player quality reported at your team overall quality, the stronger your team is the stronger the players will be.

For example if your team is 2 stars, you won't find 6 stars players there, you will prob. find 3-5 stars players who would cost under 20 tokens.

The system is designed to fit with your budget as much as possible and give a chance to anyone to get a player .
    Ok..Im understanding it better now
    Thanks