Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: what u really need to win a game?

what u really need to win a game?

if you are havin good AMC/L/R or MR/L you can win your games eesily and you can give tuf compitision to stronger teams and also win bonas important, widout win bonas week teams can beat you ore give tuf compitision
    Arion likes this.

Really ?

for others I do not no this works or not
    for me it woking

Me lose CL game 0-2 agianst week team, reason i lose this game is, I miss my AMC in this game he get red card last CL game,

Famous
    I don't know if good MR/AMR/ML/AML can really ensure team success. But I think these players are always among the best performers in my teams.

Both my teams have 2 AML and 2 AMR who are at least 4 star quality. Even if some of them are obviously the lowest quality player in the team, they have good, stable performances after adapting to my teams.

Hope I have not incorrectly interpreted your sentence as there are many words in forms I am very unfamiliar with.

First two level I do not have a poper attaking players, so I did not perfomed good in all 3 competisions
    Level 3 I buy aml+AMC then my lukk change, I win leegs and I went to semis in CL and CUP, so I biliv in these players, my main target is aml, amr, amc

Any young player not perfoming gud do not sel him, he play good in next season, if any player want to play beter he need expiriance in your team so that he can Undersand and set to our your teams stile of play

Quote Originally Posted by Sunil Chetri View Post
    if you are havin good AMC/L/R or MR/L you can win your games eesily and you can give tuf compitision to stronger teams and also win bonas important, widout win bonas week teams can beat you ore give tuf compitision
    To win a game, we need any one of the 11 players to score. The team whose players score more wins.

And to win titles, you need players who are consistent and decent substitutes. Don't change the starting lineup.
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Honestly you just need one solid defender, one good midfielder, 1 good st, and a good GK to win games at low levels with a good formation and orders setup.
    Arion likes this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

I do not think need of GK and DC here
    You have 7* DC or 7*GK or simply best 5* one you stil face tuf competision,
    Better you have 4* AMC/L/R they can explot stronger team difence
    DC and GKs is not consistense peformers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast