Like Tree9Likes
  • 4 Post By Sully
  • 2 Post By Gert Funck
  • 2 Post By Sully
  • 1 Post By Joseph Sjarifudin

Thread: New %/SP crap!!!

New %/SP crap!!!

OK, I have read the previous threads and they are all crap in terms of what I want to know.

I know, at least I think I know, how this new system works....bah, who am I kidding. I suspect things, like everyone else but just cannot get to the point where I can be happy.

Lets start at the start and show you want I used to use.

At the bottom it should show how many skill points it took to get to the next quality level, but the new version has turned that to crap. I am trying to find a new formula to fix this. I need the new formula to show how many % points to the next quality level. I am not talking the next level like 5* to 6*, just 143Q to 144Q as an example.

the player in the 1st column on the left:

I KNOW he needs 16.2% to get 100% and make scout level in Defense, but that means jack****e to me.
    what is important is that it takes 81 %-points or PP (instead of SP, skill points) to get that 100%/scout in Defense.
    but that 81 PP means what in terms of total Quality??? that would bump me up to 123% total Quality but what OLD number does that represent??? I would guess at 146Q, but I have not yet discovered how to convert everything yet.

I believe that this is how the * quality thing works:

so in my player 118% is in the 144Q range, just like 119%, until I hit 120%, and I get 7* or 145Q.

So lets work this out for defense. 120% total = (x+152.6+117)/3 = 90.4 defense
    so theoretically, I should need 31 PP to make 90% which would bring me to 120% and 145Q.

again, theoretically I just need 31 points to make 145Q. Am I on the right track?

If so, now I just have to change the formula to reflect this.

it is currently =ABS(((B$14-$A35)/0.2)+((B$21-$A35)/0.2)+((B$28-$A35)/0.2))

where B14 = 83.8, B21 = 152.6, and B28 = 117 (the % for each category) and A35= 145Q (the next level)

It shows 408 because of the change in the 3 category values being reduced to PP from SP.

now to get to 146Q how many more skill points would I need? Figuring this out will solve the problem and determine how many PPs it takes per Q level.

Does this make sense?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Figuring this out will solve the problem and determine how many PPs it takes per Q level.
    this is the first part of the problem
    The second is how exactly (I mean with what drills) you 'll get those pp and not more.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

So you need to be a math professor to understand training and skillpoints in this game.. Well thats just swell
    Bunzo and Cat Harrison like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Using percentage doesn't make much sense if there isn't an actual upper limit to which the 100% is fixed. Let's say the 100% is 75 AQ for that level (or that league, I still didn't get it), then some teams can be 110% just because they exceeded 75 AQ, as everyone can just level up over that.
    Then, why not using 100% to a maximum of 5* and never use more than that? So that you know that 100% is always the maximum and not an arbitrary limit that you can surpass any time.

And also, if you are level 11 and everything should be 75 AQ (100%), you can hypothetically train a player much further than 75, even to 1000 AQ points because you are rich and free to train how much you want since a 100% is not actually a maximum. Then he's like 1000%+. What's the point of that?

Or better, just go back to the old AQ points so that is not confusing.

Sorry, I don't know how to explain better -_-
    Last edited by Tyltyl; 02-19-2016 at 05:45 PM.
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

Quote Originally Posted by Tyltyl View Post
    Using percentage doesn't make much sense if there isn't an actual upper limit to which the 100% is fixed. Let's say the 100% is 75 AQ for that level (or that league, I still didn't get it), then some teams can be 110% just because they exceeded 75 AQ, as everyone can just level up over that.
    Then, why not using 100% to a maximum of 5* and never use more than that? So that you know that 100% is always the maximum and not an arbitrary limit that you can surpass any time.

And also, if you are level 11 and everything should be 75 AQ (100%), you can hypothetically train a player much further than 75, even to 1000 AQ points because you are rich and free to train how much you want since a 100% is not actually a maximum. Then he's like 1000%+. What's the point of that?

Or better, just go back to the old AQ points so that is not confusing.

Sorry, I don't know how to explain better -_-
    I get your point. 100% is the start of Scout level or 6*. Not much else I can say about the system unless Nordeus themselves puts out information explaining it.

Personally, I dont care what system they use as long as I understand it. The SP system is one that I understood somewhat. There is still an issue with it as you say 100% of what? the old SP system had a number and it kept growin and you gained Quality. This is the same thing but a different way of putting it.

It still makes the same amount of sense. Personally, I think they are using the same SP system but added this % crap to try to make it look like other games.

Still, I am looking for other people to confirm the info I put in and possible assist with determining how to figure this out.
    Gert Funck and Tyltyl like this.

ok, so I have that player at 119%(144Q). You know, the guy above in the first post, Mbwas.

I had accumlated 24 pts since I posted this, and still nothing yet to put me at 120/145Q…until today. I said "Hey, lets train this guy until I hit that magic amount" so I pumped up his condition and hit training, just by himself. I set 5 activities of Sprint(very hard), fast counter(very hard), press the play(hard), stop the attacker(medium), shooting tech(medium) for 15% and got no ++++ for the training.

Sure enough, without any + at all my player advanced to 120/145Q!!! How the hell is that possible??? I checked my stats after and they had all remained the same. wtf???

Well since he is now 120/145Q I will count the +++ and see how many it takes to get 121/145 and 122/145 etc. My guess is 15 per level, but again, that is just a guess. That would mean 60 per Q level and 300 per * level, which is 4x the amount from the previous version. But that might explain why we get so many ++++ much easier. If that is the case, I now have a starting point for the formula for my spreadsheet. Just need some confirmations now.

EDIT: just posting this and reading it over and thinking to myself, why would they advance someone without giving any +?

I totally forgot the progress bar from 0-99 where you would get your skill point at 100%. But at the end of that you got a skill point, and i did not get my +, but how else can you explain not getting any plus after 5 trainings worth -15 condition and finally going from 119/144Q to 120/145Q? Still got nothing.

EDIT 2:

I just checked out the personal trainer with Mbwas and looked at what it would take to get to Superstar 140%/150Q and it would take 300 PP (percentage points) to go from WorldClass 120/145 to Superstar. That is 60 PP per %level.

so before it took 15 pts to go from 140 to 141Q, and 75 from 140 to 145Q.
    now it takes 60 to go from 140 to 141Q and 300 from 140 to 145Q.

300 per *. that is pretty well much confirmed now for me. So that is 4x as many PP as SP from the old version.

The big question is: do we get PP at the same rate...that being 4x? For a fast trainer I got anywhere from 2-4 SP per day, and in the new game that would translate into 8-16 PP per day. Guess it would be too much to ask for someone to start a thread and keep track of how many PP they get from training.
    Last edited by Sully; 02-21-2016 at 11:02 PM.

why bother to find formula at new version, if you still can open old version and train your player use your formula :v

Don't let game make you stress or headache
    Arion likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Sjarifudin View Post
    why bother to find formula at new version, if you still can open old version and train your player use your formula :v

Don't let game make you stress or headache
    until they stop supporting flash, then the old version will die. I dont want to bother with the old version.

Fact is that browser will soon not support unity, so I wonder who was the brainiac who ported the game to unity.