Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: How to put my players on the negotiation list?

How to put my players on the negotiation list?

When i want to sell a player, im able to choose put on auction

guess that means that all player on the auction list are by real players that have put their players on auction?

How do i get my players on the negotiation list? ( not auction and not scout)

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    it's difficult
    The only thing is if you have some player near, try to experiment with the old version too.

check this

http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...tion-list.html
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 03-30-2016 at 05:27 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Continuing the questions regarding the players in the auction list.

Still not sure if the availible players in the auction list are autogenerated from bot teams since i cant click on their team in their profile and they all have team names something like A.C Scrubby etc?
    Are my bid opponents only in the league level as myself to keep it fair in the auctions?

Put several of my players for auction but didnt see them appear on the auction list even though i checked regularly.
    Were do my players show up?

Can i even buy players from higher league level teams (either auction or negotiation) / from friend teams that are also in a higher league level?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    1) Yes, those players are from bot teams and we call them nordgen (nordeus generated). The most expensive and young ones (18-21 y.o.) are the faster 5* trainers of the game.
    From the market you can buy 3* - 4* - 5* players.
    So, a manager from one or two levels above, also can bid for those players but for him (let's say one lv above), it's 3* and 4* so they 're not so attractive if he wants to build a 5* team.
    When I move forward in an auction with a manager above me, I 'm happy because I believe he 'll not go so far (to spend so many token I mean) for a 4* player.
    That's the general idea of course. There are some exceptions.

2) You can't see you're players in transfer market. Neither in negotiation list.
    The second one is a little tricky as if some player isn't very attractive (let's say a MC, 27 y.o., without any sa), you may not have any offer for him for a long time (specially if it's not the beginning of the season).

3) Yes, you can make an offer to a friend from above level, but only for his 5* players (remember also that your friend must be in the same server with you and probably not a fb friend. In that case, you can't see the "offer" button.
    6* players you can buy only from the scout list or the random recommended players.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 03-30-2016 at 05:25 PM.
    Arion likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

1 ok thanks i get it, my player is then not even put on the Auction list, but under negotiation?
    Im playing with swedish language and it says put on auction so thought it was the auction list ( nordgen players only)

the bot team in my league , are they 100% passive or do they buy / sell anything?

3. that also explains why i havent been able to bid for friends players
    if my friends arent in the same server, its interesting that im still able to see them.