Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Michalis23
  • 1 Post By lemurianalien

Thread: My players are exhausted all the time

My players are exhausted all the time

Hey guys... After the last update and the new training feature I have to say that I am really struggling.
    I play 2 games each day, league, cup and champions league and trying to keep a decent training bonus is really impossible.
    I try to keep it at 8% but my players are under 50% fitness all the time... For me changing the rest bonus from 5% to 6% made no difference. You should at least make us get more resting packs or lower the bonus requirements...

Any one else feeling this way or am I doing something wrong here?
    Kae Kay likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I only used once the (attack) bonus but it didn't help me.
    Lost 2-1 vs a weaker team - lol
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    It's a choice. Either keep your bonuses maxed or make sure your players are rested for the next match. I'm actually using less greens than before the update.

Also try to find some perfect training schedules (three blue bars). It will make it easier to keep your bonuses high.

Now that I am out of the cup and only have about 1.5 game per day, it's not an issue. While I was in the cup, it took me about 4-6 green packs a day to maintain both max bonuses (10% across the board) and fresh troops. Now I only need 1-2 green packs per day.

There are two reasons your players are exhausted.

One, you are using high pressure and/or man-to-man during matches. I only uses those as exceptions when I feel I will lose without them. Each of those options use a lot of condition. Perhaps 30% more, I am not sure, maybe someone knows. Combine those and your guys will be knackered for the rest of the day. Mine recover in about 6-9 hours enough to either play again or train.

Two, you have not figured out the optimal drill sets to maximize bonuses. This is one of the challenging parts of the new system and a closely guarded secret.

Personally, I found a drill set that gives me 3+2+3+3 bars bonus for -7.5% condition burn for 8 players. I have tried to improve it to either 3+3+3+3 (max) or smaller condition burn, but every time I touch even one component, my bonus goes to hell, so I don't know if it can be improved. Sooner or later threads will surface where people will reveal, rather than brag, their best combos, until then everyone is on their own.

Once my Condition bonus is at max 10%, I start training in fours, boosting the remaining bonuses, hopefully, by 3 bars at a time. Once all bonuses are at 10%, I can afford to give individual attention to players who still have high condition and pick training regimens that address their needs rather than boost the bonus.
    Last edited by ponzu; 02-24-2016 at 06:48 PM.
    Team Orange Roughies | Last season league winners, Cup and CL finalists | Season 11 | Level 11

TREBLE wins: 1
    League: 7
    Cup: 2
    Champions League: 2

Truth is I kinda put random exercises, I only know that you should put warm ups in the beginning... is there a guide on how to do the new training routine for best outcomes?

Addicted
    i only stay at 8%...cause 10% need lots of green packs...and I just got into semi final in CUP (finally i am not out from the first round since season 5....now in LV9... i crush LV 11 a little higher Q than me by 6:2 at home, 5:1 away and goes into the semi final...) so, i still have 3 matches a day right now...

i am just wondering...what happen if i only do the easy training like only using several easy/very easy drill... for the two section. I try that before... and every time i did that, i lost all the following games by 3:1... right now, i need at least 50 green packs to maintain the condition... but i can crush the LV 11 (i am LV 9) higher Q than me by at least 5 goals different~

Quote Originally Posted by ponzu View Post
    Personally, I found a drill set that gives me 3+2+3+3 bars bonus for -7.5% condition burn for 8 players. I have tried to improve it to either 3+3+3+3 (max) or smaller condition burn, but every time I touch even one component, my bonus goes to hell, so I don't know if it can be improved. Sooner or later threads will surface where people will reveal, rather than brag, their best combos, until then everyone is on their own.
    I have a 3-3-3-3 bars set, for 7,5% condition I use. It's pretty effective although every once in a while I suggest you change to a new drill depending on what skills your team may be lacking in general (In my case everyone's bravery is low, thats why I have to use a "bravery focused" drill even though its not cost effective at all.

My set goes like this
    1. Warm Up (Blue)
    2. Piggy in the middle (Green)
    3. Use your head (Green)
    4. Pass, go, shoot (Red)
    5. Skill Drill (Red)
    6. "Stretching" (Blue)
    Arion likes this.