Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Ibrahim Bavari
  • 1 Post By Arion

Thread: Inquiry

Inquiry

Hello guys
    I wonder if i will stay in same managerial level in case of i lose the league and will my players lose a star next season or not?
    Thanks

If you don't win a level in league, so, if you finish between the 8th and the 14th, you repeat the level and, nope, your players don't loose a star.
    Thats what we call here as "tank", and is what I was doing during these years, 2 seasons play, 2 seasons tank to train.

Thank you for your reply
    So if i finished in top 7 , i will go to the next level and therefore my players lose a star

It's better then you stay in same managerial level for a season or 2 and players get stronger by training them
    Arion likes this.

What if iam in 9th position and won a cup?same level too?

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibrahim Bavari View Post
    Thank you for your reply
    So if i finished in top 7 , i will go to the next level and therefore my players lose a star

It's better then you stay in same managerial level for a season or 2 and players get stronger by training them
    I would recommend you to finish 9th actually, sometimes even teams in 8th position get promoted due to league calculations of the new season....

Thank you for your answer
    Unfortunately I knew this late cause am already 2nd position and playing semi final in a cup competition
    I will try this from the new season

What if iam in 9th position and won a cup?same level too?
    You'll stay at same level. The manger level is improved finishing in top 7 in l league.
    Ibrahim Bavari likes this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    You'll stay at same level. The manger level is improved finishing in top 7 in l league.
    Thank you

Thank you for your answer
    Unfortunately I knew this late cause am already 2nd position and playing semi final in a cup competition
    I will try this from the new season
    There's no problem in that case; I'll rather tank if I cannot finish in Top 4. The CL spot is important.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.