Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: The Fluctuating Fees of the Coach

Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    i'm from canada and have upgraded to training hall, i get 6 rests every 4 days, I could level it to sportcentre and get one more but I like keeping my sessions private.
    Hahaa...private??? That's cool

Sent from my Infinix-X551 using Tapatalk

The only good thing with the new update is that i get between 30 and 50 greens per day for free

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    so..you are from Europe? or N america? btw, how about the "free" rest (not the green pack)... the one directly from physical center

how about the free rest?
    3 or 4 after every training session

Addicted
    i'm from canada and have upgraded to training hall, i get 6 rests every 4 days, I could level it to sportcentre and get one more but I like keeping my sessions private.
    the free rest i mean is the one like your 2X bonus training in the physical center at training.... watch the video and your earn the free rest (like the green pack...but directly apply to the player...no packs you can stock up) you got it everyday??

mine is like the 2x bonus... get some free rest at there every four day...once it gone...need to wait another 4 days~ how about yours?

Nope I don't have that available to me anywhere
    Edit: Now I found it, yeah 4 freebies, ill be watching those vids when i have time prepping for next season.
    Last edited by HoofDaddy; 02-27-2016 at 07:57 PM.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    The price can be 5,20 or 50 tokens depending on what? I don't know, there's no info from the game but from what I understood the special coach price isn't working good and there's actually a bug in the calculation of the price. I've checked on more teams and each of them have another price which is odd.
    Arion and Cat Harrison like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

i have options to watch a 20-30 sec video to add 2x to the training i am doing, i can't resist, think its capped at 20-25 a week
    I've only ever got it once on phone.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    the free rest i mean is the one like your 2X bonus training in the physical center at training.... watch the video and your earn the free rest (like the green pack...but directly apply to the player...no packs you can stock up) you got it everyday??

mine is like the 2x bonus... get some free rest at there every four day...once it gone...need to wait another 4 days~ how about yours?
    Are you talking about the 6% bonus conditions given after 3hrs?
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

This will never be worth 20 tokens
    Arion likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    Are you talking about the 6% bonus conditions given after 3hrs?
    no...when you are in training ....there is a physio center (first tap at the bottom in training) and you can see all the players CND... with a + sign.....when you just tap one of the + sign of one player (just tap one don't tap twice or tap two different player) it will said you will spend 1 green pack... (right?) sometime, next to the 1 green pack to spend... there will be a blue thing ...said "free" which you can watch the video and your player will gain 15% CND without using the green pack...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast