Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bunzo

Thread: Players stars

Players stars

Hello everyone

So i'm about to finish level 2 in 2nd position in league , playing semifinals in cup and got eliminated from 1/8 final CL.

I still have 3 and 4 star players and some of them are young like 20 or 21 years old

what do you think better to sell them before the season end or they can be useful in lvl 3?

Quote Originally Posted by Ibrahim Bavari View Post
    Hello everyone

So i'm about to finish level 2 in 2nd position in league , playing semifinals in cup and got eliminated from 1/8 final CL.

I still have 3 and 4 star players and some of them are young like 20 or 21 years old

what do you think better to sell them before the season end or they can be useful in lvl 3?
    If they are fast trainers you could just replace some and make them the spine of your team. they have had time together you know.

Sent from my Infinix-X551 using Tapatalk

Thank you but does it matter if they had time together?I guess it doesnt affect the players performance in the game but in real life it matters

Having time together means nothing lol
    Ibrahim Bavari likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Depend what you have there in the team and also depend on your opponents.

What do you follow by this question? If you are curious because of money is kinda tricky. Selling them now might bring you more moneys because next season they will be 1 year older and their value will decrease but at the same time is harder to sell them now and maybe selling them in the first day of the new season can bring you a better profit because there will be more people willing to bid.

PS: On the future, please don't use color for the whole text and only if you want to highlight something. Thank you!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Depend what you have there in the team and also depend on your opponents.

What do you follow by this question? If you are curious because of money is kinda tricky. Selling them now might bring you more moneys because next season they will be 1 year older and their value will decrease but at the same time is harder to sell them now and maybe selling them in the first day of the new season can bring you a better profit because there will be more people willing to bid.

PS: On the future, please don't use color for the whole text and only if you want to highlight something. Thank you!
    Thank you for reply

I am talking about their quality not money in the first place,I guess I will face a better quality opponents in my next level 3 so keeping them after they lose a star can make them not as strong as before and therfore they will be useless in the team so am thinking about keeping some and selling others OR should I wait for the new season to know my opponents quality first before spending tokens and money ?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Thank you for reply

I am talking about their quality not money in the first place,I guess I will face a better quality opponents in my next level 3 so keeping them after they lose a star can make them not as strong as before and therfore they will be useless in the team so am thinking about keeping some and selling others OR should I wait for the new season to know my opponents quality first before spending tokens and money ?
    Yes if you are asking about next opponents you are right, the better your team is at the end of the season the stronger will be your opponents. I'm against this system.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Hello everyone

In Level 3 a 2* team can be very competitive too. Save the tokens, just buy players you need for positions important. Buy the oldies, they're good for a season or two and then sell them in their 3rd season. I'd finished fourth with this tactic. I'd not much to do, there was a 6* team who won the league. Now I have the basic knowledge of the game, so now it's important to be competitive. Don't sell them, they can start also even if 2*. You don't need a 4* or even 5* team till level 5.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

PricopGeorgeCătălin

I also don't like to have opponents stronger than you next season depends on your quality but it's still interesting and needs some improvements.

Thank you for your reply Arion

Actually am level 2 and want to win the triple from now ..... lol so I try to buy quality star players and give them SA so they can be stronger next seasons

but there's something strange ,, I'm at level 2 and my first opponent in league has like 6 scout players which makes it too hard for me to beat him although I have 4 and 5 star quality.How come they have become scout and he joined the game after me ?what kind of training did that? and I dont think he spend money on tokens and buy them from the game although this is possible.