Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Did you get any help from the new Attack - Defense bonus ?

Today in my cup game i put 2 times in the first half the attack bonus and scored 0 goals,in the second half after the attack bonus finished i put the defense bonus and i scored 2 in 5 min and this is not happened for the first time,most of the time is like this for me,so i think the bonus is just something visual like the SA

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 02-29-2016 at 08:21 PM.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar

Did you get any help from the new Attack - Defense bonus ?

I don't play much with the new version as I have 3 teams in 3 different browsers so I can't do it with my RAM.
    I do some training in the new version and my levels are about 8.
    In most of the games I play with the old one because coaching it's better for me (or I didn't get familiar with the new one where I must change the screens to see the stats).
    I used the bonus in 2-3 games so far.
    In that game, I started with defense/counter/flanks, oppo scored twice, I sub my ST with the low rate, switched to attack and the the last 15' minutes to hard attack + attack bonus.
    Nothing
    Did you get any help from the new Attack - Defense bonus ?-league-game-defeat.jpg

In another game, I had a better team plus the support of 6-7 friends but the ball possession was equal. I believe he used b.p. bonus. After about 30' min the b.p. went to 60-40 for me (something normal). The b.p. bonus he used, didn't help him to avoid the defeat.
    Do you have any case where the bonus helped you to get the result or it's the efficiency after all ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    Today in my cup game i put 2 times in the first half the attack bonus and scored 0 goals,in the second half after the attack bonus finished i put the defense bonus and i scored 2 in 5 min and this is not happened for the first time,most of the time is like this for me,so i think the bonus is just something visual like the SA

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
    I think so too not sure that it makes any difference, and I have noticed that u have to train a lot and have very little time for your players to recover so you have to use rest all the time and that cost money as you can get enough of them for free.

so, anyone used it in his final ?

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Used it in 2 Champion League finals today 2-1 win & 5-0 win….
    I think it works
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Famous
    I think the same as my team seemed a bit tired at the end of this season and the max bonus helped me win the 2 finals with very low avarage ratings for my players.

No, I mean attack/defense/b.p, not win bonus.
    Arion likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Yup. After conceding I attacked and scored in the Cup final. Then the whole game we were playing with the possession bonus, and in the 65' we scored from a DFK.

Haha, 1-0 down, 2-1 up, that's the way we've won the Cup
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

I only use the condition bonus - throughout the whole match - and it certainly works.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

IMO the bonus you give depends on the formation you play. If you play something like 4-3-2-1 or 4-2-3-1 or something were 5 midfielders are spread across 1 or 2 lines, we should use the possession bonus. In defensive, counterattacking formations like 4-5-1V or 5-2n-2w-1, the condition bonus helps, the players run at rocket speed. But it ain't advisable to use possession bonus while forcing counters. The attack and defence bonus depends on the situation of the game. I'd keep the defensive bonus to wait till the 70th, since you'll stay back for most of the time else.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast