Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Did you get any help from the new Attack - Defense bonus ?

Ponzu,
    Im understanding the set up the same as you..it´s a boost on your % you have gained from training

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Any official answer please ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I played my first leg for CH.L. quarter finals.
    Not a good start as I lost a good MC from injury.
    After a no goal first half, my assistant persisting to go for an attack mod.
    So, after the beginning of the second half, I switched some arrows, set attack mod, deactivate counters and then I click the extra "attack" bonus.
    And then booom, 3 goals in 4 minutes - LOOOOL
    OK, assistant is a troller (maybe he is reading only a part of the statistics and doesn't have the whole picture of the game) , but how did it happened ,
    those 3 goals just after i click the attack bonus ?
    Is there a penalty or a "wrong" reaction of the game when we click the extra bonus or it's just a working or not function ?
    Second leg gonna be very tough and almost impossible as this time my oppo suppose that will watch that game and I 'll have to score 3 goals in a very similar q team .
    I doubt if I 'll use again the extra bonus
    Did you get any help from the new Attack - Defense bonus ?-quearter-finals-bad-game.jpg
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 05-21-2016 at 08:23 AM.

I played few min. ago , in the old version this time, my league game
    - my defenders were back to normal rates after all those 5,..

phew
    Did you get any help from the new Attack - Defense bonus ?-22-vs-dereli-3-1.jpg

There seems to be wrong reactions in some cases. Remember that I posted saying that players were not following my orders; they were doing the opposite. Something has gone wrong with this game. The exact causes are not known but it is more likely due to the one or more of the recent changes or updates done to this game.

I have noticed poor ratings for defenders too, and also another user reported this in another thread.
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...rdly-down.html
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...ls-scored.html
    Last edited by Tactician; 05-20-2016 at 04:33 PM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    So, after the beginning of the second half, I switched some arrows, set attack mod, deactivate counters and then I click the extra "attack" bonus.
    And the booom, 3 goals in 4 minutes - LOOOOL
    OK, assistant is a troller (maybe he is reading only a part of the statistics and doesn't have the whole picture of the game) , but how did it happened ,
    Is there a penalty or a "wrong" reaction of the game when we click the extra bonus or it's just a working or not function ?
    Second leg gonna be very tough and almost impossible as this time my oppo suppose that will watch that game and I 'll have to score 3 goals in a very similar q team .
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	QUEARTER FINALS  BAD GAME.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	69.9 KB 
ID:	67127
    could be changing the mentality let you concede 3 goals not the bonus ,, maybe you should have been more patient and change it to Normal not attack and few arrows would help

Hard luck

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    And the booom, 3 goals in 4 minutes - LOOOOL
    Yeah attacking bonus on defensive formations does impact gameplay. 451V/43n2w1 whatever you were playing is bad vs 451 flat. You should have gone 3w52 or another similar narrow possession middle formation if you wanted to attack and press high.
    Another negatice reaction I';ve noticed is moving players around the pitch before subs go through, It's better to take them off then switch position. Say I am taking off a ST for a DC I wouldn't move the new player into position before the sub went through.
    Last edited by HoofDaddy; 05-20-2016 at 08:19 PM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

could be changing the mentality let you concede 3 goals not the bonus ,,
    that's why I continued with my 4-5-1V with attack mod. I kept the 4 D and the DMC so not conceded a goal from oppo counter attacks.

maybe you should have been more patient and change it to Normal not attack and few arrows would help
    I switched to attack to take the advantage of the +attack bonus

451V/43n2w1 whatever you were playing is bad vs 451 flat. You should have gone 3w52 or another similar narrow possession middle formation if you wanted to attack and press high.
    my main complain isn't that I didn't score.
    I have enough experience from the game so not to expect miracles from pushing a button but it's that oppo scored 3 goals in 4' min
    I also believe that 4-5-1V with attack mod and some red arrows (DR-DL-DMC-1MC-AML-AMR) can be a very good attacking formation.
    Many "attacking" teams using this formation (like Real Madrid for example).
    Also my team, using this formation in many games, even with def/counter orders, has a very good avg. Usually a 3-4 per game.

Another negatice reaction I';ve noticed is moving players around the pitch before subs go through, It's better to take them off then switch position. Say I am taking off a ST for a DC I wouldn't move the new player into position before the sub went through.
    that's interesting
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 05-21-2016 at 08:58 AM.
    Ibrahim Bavari likes this.

It has screwed me over many times, especially in the old version. Make a sub then in the interim, concede, because the engine is counting my current player as OOP. Nik, I didn't mean to get preachy, I know you have a ton of experience. You just got impatient in what was bound to be a pitched, defensive battle with low opportunities based off of the formation matchup. 3 goals in 4' is quite extreme for a subtle shift in tactics
    Plus you were at home so a 0:0 is a decent result for a first leg.
    Last edited by HoofDaddy; 05-21-2016 at 02:46 PM.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

1.000 posts from HoofDaddy
    Salute

Did you get any help from the new Attack - Defense bonus ?-hoof.jpg
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 05-21-2016 at 05:33 PM.
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast