Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Steppenwolf

Thread: New training

New training

Hi everyone a quick and simple question, have a noticed that the new training regime makes you or ask you to train you players quite often, basically after every match played, which means that your players are always tired and you have to use rest all the time, so has anyone noticed any different in not training as often as you're asked to.

Yes, they used to capitalize on red packs, now that they've discovered that people liket to power train they are trying to get to your pockets through green packs. Notice that now players almost no longer get injured training, now they want you to train so that you buy green packs.

Addicted
    i train on easy drill and not use all the slot (like i can train 5 drill at a time... but only use 3 drill).... 3 of the time... I lost all~~ and it either said "we are unlucky" or "they are too lucky".... i lost another CUP game 2:1 yesterday with a heavy training... it is not saying lucky thing... only said the opposite is performing better (but most of my players are higher rating that the opposite -.- all my DC are rate 8.2 above...while the opposite 7.1 ....even my ST get red...rate 5.0 ....but the opposite on field 90min...still only rate 5.3.... he only has two player rate better than min...(except the ST) AML rate 6.9 while mine rate 6.5.... one MC rate 7.1 while mine rate 6.7.... ) and than all my player rate much better..... but he report said the other team is better =.=~

other than that...mostly i win all the games with the heavy training....and yes...can't save any green pack...cause like i said, if i go easy...i lost the game easy (all my lost game are 3:1...with a 9Q lower then my team )

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabien Charbonnier View Post
    Hi everyone a quick and simple question, have a noticed that the new training regime makes you or ask you to train you players quite often, basically after every match played, which means that your players are always tired and you have to use rest all the time, so has anyone noticed any different in not training as often as you're asked to.
    First of all, you don't have to train all players, you can train bench players only... Second, you don't have to train players at all, if you don't want to... Basically, if you want to get rid of training notification, all you have to do is to train at least 4 players of the same kind (defenders, midfielders or attackers), and to use at least 3 very easy trainings (that's 2.25% condition)...
    Gert Funck likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    i train on easy drill and not use all the slot (like i can train 5 drill at a time... but only use 3 drill).... 3 of the time... I lost all~~ and it either said "we are unlucky" or "they are too lucky".... i lost another CUP game 2:1 yesterday with a heavy training... it is not saying lucky thing... only said the opposite is performing better (but most of my players are higher rating that the opposite -.- all my DC are rate 8.2 above...while the opposite 7.1 ....even my ST get red...rate 5.0 ....but the opposite on field 90min...still only rate 5.3.... he only has two player rate better than min...(except the ST) AML rate 6.9 while mine rate 6.5.... one MC rate 7.1 while mine rate 6.7.... ) and than all my player rate much better..... but he report said the other team is better =.=~

other than that...mostly i win all the games with the heavy training....and yes...can't save any green pack...cause like i said, if i go easy...i lost the game easy (all my lost game are 3:1...with a 9Q lower then my team )
    Hi,

Even i do not believe to post match comments like:

we should have won,we tried everything, but we were not supported by luck,

or opponent was so lucky....

Actually this new training system needs to be set into own existing strategies, step by step.

I think that,expecially for hard trainings,both defensive and offensive, you need start with an easy phisical training; for example stretching as first of the slot,then forwarder stop (easy) and pressing (harder) for last.

This is a mere example as I don't know which trainings you have unlocked.
    According to your players,formation and orders,choose trainings more suitable to your players:
    for example,if defense is the hole for your team, try to predilige defensive slots for defenders,dmc and midfielders.

If your strikers have become lazy at finalizing,you should predilige an offensive training slot,aimed to shot and finalization improvement for st,am and midfielders.

There are also trainings as: free kick,flanks strategy, that can be applied to almost all players (apart gk).

As for previous training strategies,do not overload players, not to have lower performances.

Consider that you'll see improvements step by step, and holes are reduced ,but not completely erased ( at least within the season).

So if you have players that keep on not being adaptable to your strategies,you'll may think to change them.

Moreover, if phisically trained,your team will have a condition bonus, to be reactive for all 90 minutes
    Last edited by Matteo de Clemente; 03-02-2016 at 09:53 AM.

I haven't trained my junior squad once this season and they are still first place in their league without being touched since last season. With auto-bought filler players. I do have man marking and high pressing for max condition usage. Training is useful but tactics and formation is everything.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.