Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: What does successful teams means?

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Mou say: "Money does not guarantee success"

Success is to acomplish targets, win a title, reach finals, more or less depend of the individual targets of every manager.

For some is a treble, for some a top 3, for others that play without tank and with 35T try a top 3 and reach a final, so, all depend of the viewpoint really.

For me success is that when I tank 2 seasons and I play 2, in this circle if I repeat again and again, I win 2 Leagues and 2 CL's.
    It's play 1 tank 3 for me currently. Because of the new league draw
    khris and nikolgiorgos like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

A successful team for me, is a team that fight hard in every competition no matter the opponent. A team with character! 😉

Sent from my TECNO R7 using Tapatalk
    Abhinavsharma and Arion like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirrowka View Post
    If your team wins treble, I think you can call it "successful team". From that perspective I call my team successful one
    No. If a 2* team can finish in Top 4, that is what a successful team is to me. It was level 2/3 when I finished 2nd.
    And successful in TE means giving a lot of dedication and compassion for your team, that you can win the Cup and tank the league simultaneously. That means, it's #2.

Finally, some good work. As if Hazard scored a goal
    Last edited by Arion; 03-03-2016 at 07:25 PM.
    Abhinavsharma likes this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Famous
    Successful may have many definitions. The one I prefer in sport is making the best out of a given situation. My first team won the treble this season but I do not think this was my best achievement. I am likely to win the title with my second team, which is by miles much weaker and plays in a much more complicated league (basically, on paper, they are the 5th or 6th best side). So, I am very proud of my treble but my best success will probably come from my second team.
    An example in real life: some people consider Guardiola as the best coach in the world. But he only managed Barça and Bayern ! Who on earth would not win titles with those teams ? Compare with what Ranieri's doing at Leicester ! For me, Leicester is a much more successful team than Bayern.
    Abhinavsharma and Arion like this.

I would say that successful team/manager is any that is able to win a trophy with 35T budget.
    Arion likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12