Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Observations and Questions

Observations and Questions

Hi folks

Since the new update of training and pc-version, i have observed some stuff that i want to share. I also want to hear your opinion.

1. I have 2 players that havent improved more than 0.1 - 0.4 % the whole season, even if they both have played 20+ games. This is actually fair, since some players in real life actually never gets better, after reaching a certain level. These players in my team are 19 and 20 years old.

2. I also have a noticed that it looks like some players LOSE skills in areas they dont practise. They play matches though, so it looks a little wierd. Comments?

3. It looks like Top11 has increased the chances of suprising victories. I am BY FAR the most talented and strong team, with 10 out of eleven starters being scouted players (level, i bought them and trained them). They have all played 10 - 25 games together, so its not that they dont have the team-feeling. For example, i beat the 2nd most talented team in the league, with 5-0 and 6-1. That team is in the Champions league finals right now, same cup where i was knocked out in QF, against a ****ty team he brutally crushed. In our league, where i beat him big, i have a problem winning against the bottom/worst team, and have lost, played equalizer and won with 1-0, EVEN if i had the same settings and players as against top teams.

4. Another observation similar like no 3: I have played friendly games against a team in my league, and tried different settings. Found the best, where i crushed him 7-0, and one day later when we met in the league i of course played that way. He had the same squad and players.
    Result? 1-1. Unbelievable.

5. When watching "live" games, and you see the players running around, i have noticed something really wierd after the new version was launched. My players are PLENTY of times running away in breakaways, free autobahn to the opponents goalie. What happens? THEY PASS THE BALL BACK TO A MIDFIELDER!! I mean... "Hey, i am faster than the defence, i am alone with the goalie, lets PASS THE BALL to my buddy on the midfield"... Clearly a bug.

6. One thing that didnt come with the new update, but has been a ****ty experience since i started play this game. I have won the league 11 times, Champions League like 4 times and advanced to next level every single year but once (was not playing that season). But i have NEVER won the cup, i have been knocked out in first round 22 times out of 25. Really? I am a favorite every single time almost, i have tried new players, old players, no trades before first round, etc. Just totally sick.

7. I bought a Scouted player this year. He is like 125%, a striker and AM. He went to World Class his second game. BUT HE SUCKS! Sure, he makes some assists and like 8 goals in 15 games... but he should be SO much better! He is way faster than any other player in the league, he is one step above at least. But he misses freekicks, he passes the ball backwards when free with goalie etc...
    Never gonna buy a scouted player again.

8. I love the update though. I just wonder sometimes. Oh btw, it looks like the almost unbeatable 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond has been downgraded by Top11, its not working as good as it used to be in my opinion. (never lost against 4-4-2 before, now i do, after the upgrade).

Take care out there.
    Sweden will win EURO Cup 2016, just saying

Lots of good observations, I really want to know what stat causes attackers to go for goal as well. I understand holding up the ball but sometimes I just want mine to take them on and go for goal as well. Might be bravery or aggression or creativity.

Your best chance to win a cup at your current level is to sell your entire team late in the season, buy a new team day 1 and 2 and go for it. You could also keep 3-5 academy players for a few seasons and leave those it the squad to really lower your average Q. It's sad and semi-explotitative but it will increase your chances.

And narrow diamond was so gross about a year ago, it deserved a nerf and I enjoy crushing those players that still use it
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Addicted
    #3 & 4..... you miss the "LUCKY" data... i can tell..... I am the strongest team in the league but lost 3 league games...all those 3 reports said the same thing.... "they were lucky".... "we were unlucky" (that is other word they are lucky, right?) .... and "it is not our day" (so, he mean it is their lucky day, right?)
    so....you LUCKY data effect you win or not.... (I have same set DC and GK...last season all league games...my GK only got the ball out of his net 6 times... and my same set of attackers...score over 100.... this season this set of players...even grow more in Q (last season only grow to Q67 -68 ...that is 7 stars half way to 8 stars at LV8; now they are all Q73-74, 6 of them only miss 1% to 8 stars) but.only score 60...and my GK get 22 times the ball from his net.....) and last two games faced very weak team (11 &12 team at the table)...still only won 1:0 in very hard way....

LOL #5.... my STs did that a long time ago....

#7....do you see in the live game? your player has the ball alone... but...he won't run fast....very slow....he will "wait" the opposite to catch up and then he will try to run at the speed with the opposite defender...i guest......"fair" sport...so....he should run at the same spot~ LOL

and also...in the CK ....if the opposite head the ball out of the box.... and you should have player outside the ball, right? and what you player first to do, is going toward the ball....right?? it seems normal...and in real world still in that way...right? but then...the opposite player will also rush out the box, try to kick the box away in the dangerous area, right??? and then the following is the MAGIC time.......when you player close to the ball (remember he is towarding the ball...and the opposite also....) you player will then suddenly run to another direction to avoid the ball... (that's why i call MAGIC time) ...funny?
    Last edited by Ahlony Wong; 03-03-2016 at 06:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocksweden View Post
    Hi folks

6. One thing that didnt come with the new update, but has been a ****ty experience since i started play this game. I have won the league 11 times, Champions League like 4 times and advanced to next level every single year but once (was not playing that season). But i have NEVER won the cup, i have been knocked out in first round 22 times out of 25. Really? I am a favorite every single time almost, i have tried new players, old players, no trades before first round, etc. Just totally sick.

7. I bought a Scouted player this year. He is like 125%, a striker and AM. He went to World Class his second game. BUT HE SUCKS! Sure, he makes some assists and like 8 goals in 15 games... but he should be SO much better! He is way faster than any other player in the league, he is one step above at least. But he misses freekicks, he passes the ball backwards when free with goalie etc...
    Never gonna buy a scouted player again.
    I've played 30 odd seasons now, could never win the damn cup. Managed a couple of finals. Then to my surprise I won it. Had an incredible journey, turning around 0-3 at home 1st leg to 4-0 win away in one round, couple of penalty kick wins which leads me to believe you need a lot of luck and tactical guile to win the cup. If I were to stop playing T11 now I'd be happy I managed to win it.

My experience is to avoid scouts unless they're a GK or maybe a defender. I do try to buy recommended players though as I've found these to be outstanding. I try to avoid auctions and bidding wars.

FC Loella. Level 27
    14 League Titles
    3 Champions Leagues
    1 Cup
    mani8005 likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Interesting day today.
    I had a HOME game, against a MUCH weaker team.
    I logged in, he did not. I had 63& ball posession, won the shots with 23-13.
    I am ahead 3-0 after 45 min. Uses my ball-possession bonus, and what happens?
    HE SCORES 3 GOALS on 3 shots!

That was exactly what have happened in every fk game i lost this year. Against worse teams, where i am a huge favorite.
    I lost QF of Champions league, Cup, and now the league.

I am not spending ONE single dollar on this game. I love the game, but they need to fix the bugs.
    If you are an active player that logs in and follows the games, trades and send gifts, etc, you should be awarded against dead teams, not penalized.
    mani8005 likes this.

When I am playing counter attacking football I have seen negative results from putting the possession bonus on.
    mani8005 likes this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    When I am playing counter attacking football I have seen negative results from putting the possession bonus on.
    Rather turn the condition bonus.
    mani8005 likes this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Rookie
    After new training, going online is an advantage.... You can use the bonus and crush opponents. Won the CUP and CL for 1st time this season.

Sent from my Lenovo A6000 using Tapatalk
    Arion likes this.

Total joke.
    Champions League Match.
    I have 60% Ball possession.
    My team is 85% quality, his is 32%. THIRTYTWO!!!
    i have 26 shots, he 15.
    His players were ONE star.
    He won 1-0.
    So sick game, it makes me wanna quit.

Hi folks
    3. It looks like Top11 has increased the chances of suprising victories. I am BY FAR the most talented and strong team, with 10 out of eleven starters being scouted players (level, i bought them and trained them). They have all played 10 - 25 games together, so its not that they dont have the team-feeling. For example, i beat the 2nd most talented team in the league, with 5-0 and 6-1. That team is in the Champions league finals right now, same cup where i was knocked out in QF, against a ****ty team he brutally crushed. In our league, where i beat him big, i have a problem winning against the bottom/worst team, and have lost, played equalizer and won with 1-0, EVEN if i had the same settings and players as against top teams.

4. Another observation similar like no 3: I have played friendly games against a team in my league, and tried different settings. Found the best, where i crushed him 7-0, and one day later when we met in the league i of course played that way. He had the same squad and players.
    Result? 1-1. Unbelievable.
    Total joke.
    Champions League Match.
    I have 60% Ball possession.
    My team is 85% quality, his is 32%. THIRTYTWO!!!
    i have 26 shots, he 15.
    His players were ONE star.
    He won 1-0.
    So sick game, it makes me wanna quit.
    It is because you selected the wrong tactics for the particular match(es) that you lost, and probably the other deciding things were not on your side (random advantages, preparation, morale and other hidden effects).

If higher quality (only) guaranteed wins, then this game would be less appropriate as a football management game. It would also be too predictable and relatively much easy to play and win all competitions.

Friendly matches are different from competitive matches.
    Arion likes this.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast