Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: best way to start next season

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian McAdam View Post
    That's a strong looking squad already BT aren't some of those players overpowered for your level?
    Those 7* players are 3 scouts I bought and now they are early 7* . I will keep them for another 2 seasons.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Thanks for all the help... Since I just finished 2nd on lvl 3 what should i expect from lvl 4 and negotiations?

Famous
    Here's my team ready for tomorrow. Will buy 8 five star players on day 3
    best way to start next season-new.jpg
    HoofDaddy, Arion and mani8005 like this.

The above post is a monument to planned squad management. I salute you sir.
    Arion and gogs67 like this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Sledge View Post
    Thanks for all the help... Since I just finished 2nd on lvl 3 what should i expect from lvl 4 and negotiations?
    Nothing much, and here's how negos work:

You can bid on 3-5* players, and players with teams with the same server as you. So if you can't bid on some of your FB friends, don't worry. You can, however, bid on all of your TE friends. Go to their squad, and select a 3-5* player. Go to offers and then click "make offer": The tokens you see that you've to bid goes to Nordeus, not the managet. So unless you bid on a 33 y.o., most of the time no one will sell the player. You can raise the bar, Tull you come at a point where the amount you offer exceeds the market value, and that's when you can offer tokens. Not that if you bid 1T, you've to bid 2T - one goes to the manager and the other one to Nordeus:The max you can offer the manager is 20T, or that means you've to bid 40T+base price. In such cases the manager usually accepts the offer:
    Also there's a tab called negotiations (you might've noticed it saying available from Level 4), where all the 5* players who are 1SP (or 4%) away from 6* star are listed.
    Negotiations, for me, is a last resort if I'm desperate to get a player for a particular position and the TM has nothing to offer. It can be useful for Day 1 transfers too, but I prefer the auctions, since I'm usually low on funds.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    The above post is a monument to planned squad management. I salute you sir.
    Cheers!

12 of these players are free Academy and the main striker I've had for 12 seasons since he was 18.
    The worst part of this type of squad rotation is selling off the 'good' players at the end of every season.
    The 5* backup striker I bought last season had 26 goals and 16 assists and my AMR had 23 goals and 19 assists. Was harsh getting rid of them but there's no sentiment in football!!
    Arion likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Cheers!

12 of these players are free Academy and the main striker I've had for 12 seasons since he was 18.
    The worst part of this type of squad rotation is selling off the 'good' players at the end of every season.
    The 5* backup striker I bought last season had 26 goals and 16 assists and my AMR had 23 goals and 19 assists. Was harsh getting rid of them but there's no sentiment in football!!
    I get too attached to my players if I am doing well to sell them all at the end of a season. Why fix it if it isn't broken? is my motto.
    But I understand your methodology and logic.
    Arion likes this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12