Page 12 of 65 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
Like Tree1267Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Season 77 - Week 4

Nice and easy in champs league for reserves

http://
    talisman and Gert Funck like this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Rubbish

http://
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Day 3 - Palace Casuals report.

The first day of the League season and Casuals are one of the lower Quality teams in the League - the Transfer Market is full of deadbeats so looks like a tough time ahead if the Management can't get transfers in.

Season 77 - Week 4-s33-l29-league-initial.jpg

The Management did find this multi-role attacking midfielder in the Scouts at 59T/$110M, so did a '2-for-1', selling wingers Martin Kozak and Andy Bayunu for $200.8 total.

Season 77 - Week 4-pc-angelo-musto-59t110m.jpg

Palace Casuals first League match of the season saw them at home to a team 1.6Q better in starting XI quality, but a defensive/counter approach was the key to keeping the three strikers in the opposition's 4-3N-3 formation quiet. The teams exchanged goals just before the break, the Management surprised to see two home defenders in the opposition penalty box exchanging passes, Rene Jensen providing the pass for Lukas Lembacker to put the final touch on. In the second half, Casuals continued the contain and break tactics, and eventually went on win the game with an 89th minute strike from striker Maarten Wiegman.

Season 77 - Week 4-s33-league-hl-round-1.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 03-08-2016 at 01:17 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Esc Samuel scored 2 goals for AEPRE FC in today's season opening 3-1 win over U Craiova.

Goalscorers Samuel 26' 65' Nikolic 60' Muller 64'
    Man of the Match Samuel (8.2) [Muller (8.6)]

Manager Ratings 12 - Samuel, 8 - Bob, 4 - Nikolic

Current Manager Ratings Leaderboard 12 - Samuel 8 - Bob 4 - Nikolic

Manager Ratings (formerly Manager Points) was a player rating system used by the original AEPRE FC from Season 4-6 (or 7) which is inspired by Youtube videos made by players of an another football game. It is given out as 3, 2 and 1 points respectively to the best three players of each game.

The points for this season are multiplied by 4 in order to award 12 points to the best performer in each game. It is to honour my return to watching Eurovision after two-year hiatus.
    Gert Funck likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Atlético Kolkata Day 3 Report

Heartbreaking performance in the league: Moreau has been struggling, but he's my old faithful, like Willy Callabero, I won't give up on him. Debutant Falamarzi is playing good... That's a good thing. I can sometimes bench David and still get goals from CKs, if nor FKs. The squad: The league draw:
    reddeviljohn likes this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Awe Imoleayo Peter View Post
    Imagine this 3 (El pistolero, gert funk and hoof daddy in the same league.).....I wish there could be moments like this often. We newbies could learn a thing or two.

Sent from my Infinix-X551 using Tapatalk
    That would be amazing and probably be a 3 horse race

My second team had a close call.

Went 2-0 down finally managed to pull it back 3-3. Options were exhausted and possession wasn't enough so had to go hard attack, mixed passing, high press, hard tackle, play offside and counter on and we scored in the last minute to win 4-3. Their striker scored a hat trick so it was a tough game.

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    That would be amazing and probably be a 3 horse race
    He forgot Nik, khris and Pricop ... All the forum senior players (July Fourth, maybe) should play in an all stars league
    EDIT: Also talisman... There are way too many experienced managers (30+ level) out there... I'll not remember how many, my memory lasts for 28 days only
    Last edited by Arion; 03-08-2016 at 05:16 PM.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    He forgot Nik, khris and Pricop ... All the forum senior players (July Fourth, maybe) should play in an all stars league
    You're kidding aren't you, we don't have as many tokens as them. We'd be play things to them :P

It's actually a good idea. Kind of an exhibition. Super giants facing off

Sent from my Infinix-X551 using Tapatalk

Page 12 of 65 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast