Page 20 of 65 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Like Tree1267Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Season 77 - Week 4

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Maybe my worst defeat today.
    I played with the new version to use some extra bonus as oppo had a good team.
    Started with an early goal (playing defense counter) and set an extra defense bonus.
    Then conceded 3 goals
    After the break, I had another goal and as I had ball possession (I had 11-12 supporters and oppo wasn't watching) switched to attack, using two times the attack bonus.
    Conceded 3 more goals
    Ok, no more bonus mumbo jumbo for this season
    Season 77 - Week 4-league-worst-defeat-1.jpg
    Season 77 - Week 4-league-worst-defeat-2.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I have the time to make a come-back as there are many competitive teams and nothing is sure ...
    Season 77 - Week 4-league-d4.jpg

but I feel like ...
    http://cdn.gifstache.com/2012/8/24/g...1346356803.gif
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 03-12-2016 at 08:30 AM.
    Gert Funck likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Day 6 - Palace teams Cup report.

Both teams played Cup matches this evening, each defending a 3-0 1st Leg advantage over their opposition.

Palace Terriers
    played first and won their away 2nd leg 1-0, right-winger Declan McGranaghan recording his 100th goal for the Terriers with the winning goal from an Onder Chamoun corner. Terrier progress to the next round 4-0 on aggregate.

Season 77 - Week 4-s10-cup-hl-qr2.jpg

Season 77 - Week 4-pt-declan-mcgranaghan-100g.jpg

Palace Casuals found themselves 0-1 down at home after 20 minutes, and a key player down 7 minutes later when right-winger Maarten Wiegman went off injured. Midfielder Mario Dinamarca put his scoring boots to good use with a free-kick just before half-time, and after the break, the home side reasserted itself, substitute Angelo Musto and left-winger Andre Faisca scoring to make the final score 3-1. Casuals progress to the next round with a 6-1 aggregate score.

Season 77 - Week 4-s33-cup-hl-qr2.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 03-12-2016 at 07:22 AM.
    Arion, reddeviljohn and Gert Funck like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Signed another 21 token youngster to get a young player since they are no longer generated
    Season 77 - Week 4-img_20160312_143921.jpg

This is actually a main reason why I am considering quitting this game
    reddeviljohn likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Signed another 21 token youngster to get a young player since they are no longer generated
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160312_143921.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	86.7 KB 
ID:	63940

This is actually a main reason why I am considering quitting this game
    Just after daily maintenance on Day 1, you get an army of Nordgens.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    Just after daily maintenance on Day 1, you get an army of Nordgens.
    That is true for lower levels yes. But at least the last 5 seasons there has been none. All the top competators buy all new near 7 star scouts.

The only generated 18 years are 3 stars
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 03-12-2016 at 02:36 PM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

A satisfying away league win. The win streak extended to 10. Started out slow against a lower ranked opponent and failed to produce in the first half playing 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond. Hard to say what I was going to regret the most: having the win streak broken or my strikers going dry after being on fire for the first six days of the season.

Noticed the oppo had adjusted his formation compared to pregame to make it more defensive. Swapped my bored DMC for the AMR Willemse who was chomping at the bit, and was lucky (well, not entirely, more like provident) to have my AMC also play AML. Went 4-2-2-2 Hexagon and turned the heat on the oppo defense with high pressing. Right away ST Kara let lose assisted by ST Monasterki. Willemse would end up knocking in two, grabbing MOM and making me proud, and Kara scored again. My DR got ejected in the 81st minute with two YCs, putting a damper on a perfect outing.

Very happy with the adjustments I made and with the consistency of my dynamic duo of STs. Ass man aka Captain Obvious, again raved about our training preparation.

Playing a massively underpowered CL opponent later today. I mean, 23% to my 96%. What's that all about? Hope the lads are not offended by the $0 win bonus. If I get trolled, I will cry.
    Arion likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    That is true for lower levels yes. But at least the last 5 seasons there has been none. All the top competators buy all new near 7 star scouts.

The only generated 18 years are 3 stars
    So you can't really strenghen your team without spending a Whole bunch of tokens

Season 77 - Week 4-2016-03-12-17_50_56-start.jpg
    reddeviljohn likes this.

Day 7 - Palace Terriers report.

Palace Terriers played at home to 8th place and registered a 5-0 win to (temporarily) go to the top of the League. Right-winger Declan McGranaghan opened the scoring, left-winger Samir Gross carried it on with a brace, then midfielder Niklas Schaudraff before right-back Onder Chamoun from a free-kick completed the scoring.

Season 77 - Week 4-s10-league-hl-round-5.jpg

The Champions League beckoned in the afternoon and Terriers were away in Round 3, started at a canter, got bogged down mid-match before finishing with a flourish. Left-winger Mark Hughes, right-back Onder Chamoun (from open play) and striker Brian Horne scored the goals.

Season 77 - Week 4-s10-champ-hl-round-3.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 03-12-2016 at 05:18 PM.
    reddeviljohn, Gert Funck and Arion like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Gert Funck and talisman like this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4