Page 24 of 65 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
Like Tree1267Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Season 77 - Week 4

I was waiting for this !!!!! He always scores more than me, BUT NOT TODAY !!!!

Season 77 - Week 4-img_3672.jpgSeason 77 - Week 4-img_3675.jpgSeason 77 - Week 4-img_3676.jpg

5 seasons in the doldrums and we're back.

In league we had a 7th, 2nd, 13th, 14th and 4th before the restart.

We restarted last season around Day 5 or 6: out of the Cup and starting bad in CL (failed to get out the Group on Tie Break).
    Won the league unbeaten but we'll ignore that for record purposes because winning by buying 5* in a 2/3* draw of abandoned teams is not exactly an achievement - and the main purpose was to explore changes before getting down to it.

Currently were 1st in the league, still in the Cup and leading the CL, although qualification in CL is no formality. Budget stands at around 100T, less than 2bn, and around 400 of each pack.

Our hopes for this season is to challenge for the treble and finish preparations to make a better challenge next season.

Congratulations to Nordeus on training changes - loving it so far. It offers a degree of customisation for those anoraks and a degree of protection for those blind tappers - who'd have thought that using Attacking drills for Goalkeepers could be so nice.
    But for me the best thing about it is the enhanced condition management it offers.

The %age 'quality' system has however messed up any comparison with Q and SP in considering Star attainment since a %age system doesn't work well with a Q/SP allocation with 3&5 as base factors. The SP/Q system can't cope with these Training awards now at 1%. (I even managed to get a player 5 SP away from next 'star' achieve that next star at 100% but that is expected.)
    However, if Q dissapears from the attributes then this scaling and rounding anomaly will too.

I do hope that there will be some means introduced to indicate what the exact training gains were, but its no big gripe.

Recommended players could still do with some work regarding frequency, appropriateness and price.......but proper young Scouts being available through this albeit limited route is useful.

Assistant Manager is still and always be an idiot. Not a patch on the Buffs own Otto Teem.

Steady the Buffs!

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    5 seasons in the doldrums and we're back.

Steady the Buffs!
    Welcome back!!
    Gert Funck likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

FireCats just pulled a win

Season 77 - Week 4-2016-03-14-18_34_40-start.jpg

HEY Buffs! nice to hear from you again
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 03-14-2016 at 04:46 PM.
    talisman and reddeviljohn like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Welcome back Buffs Mad

F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Day 9 - Palace Terriers report.

Palace Terriers had a mid-afternoon Champions League Group match, at home to the team 3rd in the table. Striker Kamel Hamlili set himself up as assister-in-chief, providing opportunities for fellow striker Samir Gross (2) and midfielder Lukasz Sapela, before scoring himself late on in the match. Midfielder Serik Scherbakha scored the first goal, and Sapela became the third Terriers injury victim in three matches.

Season 77 - Week 4-s10-champ-hl-round-4.jpg

Season 77 - Week 4-s10-champ-group-b-round-4.png

Early evening saw Terriers in their second match in three hours, at home against the bottom team. Striker Brian Horne came back into the squad and netted a hat-trick; Samir Gross, Christophe Ouahbi, Niklas Schlaudraff and Nikolay Radev scored one each in a 7-0 win.

Season 77 - Week 4-s10-league-hl-round-7.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Great CL match, two assists from keeper

Season 77 - Week 4-screenshot_2016-03-14-20-50-09.jpg
    Season 77 - Week 4-img_20160314_205059.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

VIP
    Season 77 - Week 4-157.png

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	157.PNG 
Views:	19 
Size:	69.1 KB 
ID:	64025

Yep, me too - I'm opening the app from inside FaceBook - what's the problem???

I can get in on my phone, which will allow you to log in if it can't make a connection to FB... Casuals have a match in 7 minutes...

Page 24 of 65 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast