Page 31 of 65 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Like Tree1267Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Season 77 - Week 4

F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by motrin View Post
    Attachment 64195

A very satisfying finish the the Champions League Groups. You can see in round 3, I lost at home, ending my long unbeaten streak. Next round, I faced the same team and beat him at his house. Going into the last, I'm in 1st place with a 7pt lead in GD. He goes and rips off a 12-0 win meaning I'd have to get at least 5 goals to regain 1st. My team gets a 6-0 win. I know it's not important, but it was satisfying. Maybe we'll run into each other again in the knockout rounds.
    You would have been first no matter what your win in the last round, as you had a better record in the head-to-head with your rival.
    Arion and motrin like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Harder than it looked

http://
    talisman likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    You would have been first no matter what your win in the last round, as you had a better record in the head-to-head with your rival.
    Ahh. I thought it was points, goal diff, goals scored, wins, then head to head performance... Or something like that. No matter. On to the knockout rounds

Day 14 - Palace teams report (1/2).

Palace Casuals had a home League match against a high-Quality 13th place team who seem to be having a bad season. The Management wasn't complacent, however, as the slightly poorer-Q Casuals team was sent out in defensive/counter mode and got back onto the winning trail with a hard-fought 2-0 win. Right-winger Maarten Wiegman scored both goals before succumbing to injury 4 minutes from the end. He now faces an uphill battle to get fit for Casuals' vital away Cup 2nd Leg match this evening.

Season 77 - Week 4-s33-league-hl-round-12.jpg

Palace Terriers went away for their Cup 'Top-16' Round 2nd Leg match against a team a Level higher and 2.1Q-points better, defending the 3-1 lead they gained from their excellent 1st Leg performance. It was a change to be the team doing the Trolling, as a speeding Samir Gross latched onto a long defensive clearance in the 6th minute and used his 1-on-1 SA to slot the ball past the 'keeper to give Terriers the lead. All the defence had to do then was stop the home side scoring four times, and that was that - although the AM didn't seem to appreciate the fact in his match summary. Anything that got past the defence was stopped by MoM 'keeper Aurelian M'Futi, and Terriers progress to the Quarter-Finals 4-1 on aggregate.

Season 77 - Week 4-s10-cup-cc-t16-dedy-fc.jpgSeason 77 - Week 4-s10-cup-hl-t16-2.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 03-19-2016 at 11:42 AM.
    reddeviljohn likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by motrin View Post
    Ahh. I thought it was points, goal diff, goals scored, wins, then head to head performance... Or something like that. No matter. On to the knockout rounds
    Nope: Champions League rankings - Top Eleven be a Football Manager
    motrin likes this.

Outplayed but took our chances

http://
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

league win and consolidated nr. one position

Season 77 - Week 4-2016-03-19-18_14_35-ny-besked.jpg

Keeper scored two goals
    talisman, Arion and reddeviljohn like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Season 77 - Week 4-injuries.jpg
    Having a bad stretch of injuries. 6 injuries in 5 days. Two were during power training on the old version, but this is tough on the red packs. I also thought if a person got injured, they should be safe for a couple days.

Atlético Kolkata Day 13-14 Report

Yesterday was a 6-0 home win. Falamarzi, Pirlo, MOM Kayis and Thiago got a goal each; David had a brace; Kayis also had an assist; Thiago had two.
    Today I was too busy watching the India vs Pakistan t20 World Cup match (India won), and Nordeus nicely scripted a 2-1 win for the home team while Atlético Kolkata travelled with a 33% advantage. This made us trail four points from top... hope for no upsets next. On top of that, Pirlo gets 2nd yellow of league. I've no other DMC, won't buy too. Thank you Nordeus, for not letting me enjoy after the cricket game.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Page 31 of 65 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast