Page 4 of 65 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
Like Tree1267Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Season 77 - Week 4

Rookie
    Lost my cup game 0_2 at home...

That fella has posted his whinge everywhere it seems...

43 tokens 😂
    Bunzo and Arion like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    What have you learned from last season?

I learned that I cannot play with the new desktop version because (1) my so called preY2K computer is too slow, (2) poor manual design of new version (actually it's not a version for desktop) can waste my time on scrolling and clicking different pages, (3) new training system does not match my taste.

I wanted to learn what are the conditions that a player will be added new star under new system. But I have learned that I am too old and foolish to understand this. Also the meaning of 100% in new system.

Where did you place last season?
    What's your current level?
    What's your budget for this season?

My teams promoted to Level 25 & 33 respectively. The level 24 was CL runner up. The L25 & L33 teams have about 8B/150tokens and 14B/40tokens respectively.

What are your goals for this season?

My teams will not compete for trophies or promotion. But they will try to fairly play against all opponents. If possible, I will help my T11 friends' team to compete except intentionally losing a match. For example I may cheaply sell players to friends if they make negotiation offers. Other than these, I will do anything I feel happy with. For example, I just crazily changed one of my players' name to a kpop girl group's name and fanclub name before selling him. I also set another players' name to the political leader of mainland China but I am so sad that he was suddenly added a new star and ruined my plan to sell him.

What's your training level?

N/A (I forgot the level before I cease to play new version)
    Last edited by cookizzz; 03-06-2016 at 01:08 PM.
    Arion likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    They don't.. this is just the result of frustration and some willing to spend a hole bunch of tokens.

Best advise is quit bidding when such a token monopolist is at play
    Thats my point, how do we know when we are facing a guy with tons of tokens? We dont.. We should be able to know how often does he goes to the shop. ( this would even increase T11 gains, cause there would be more ppl buying tokens to have that (lets call it) "icon" which would drive off players when buying a player ).

Plus, as didnt know how rich he was in tokens, he also couldnt know how many tokens i had.

Why didn't you stop bidding and tried another player?
    Why didnt he stop bidding and tried another player? He could run out of tokens at any moment. Plus, he had already full 5 star team so I was pretty sure he couldnt have many tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Joao Nuno Pedro View Post
    Thats my point, how do we know when we are facing a guy with tons of tokens? We dont.. We should be able to know how often does he goes to the shop. ( this would even increase T11 gains, cause there would be more ppl buying tokens to have that (lets call it) "icon" which would drive off players when buying a player ).

Plus, as didnt know how rich he was in tokens, he also couldnt know how many tokens i had.
    That is excatlly the point of an auction (not knowing). Why didn't you put a limit before entering a bitting war, yo should have been able to buy 4-5 players at same level for so many tokens, just by leaving bidding wars
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 03-06-2016 at 02:42 PM.
    Arion likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Just bought this addition to my squad

Season 77 - Week 4-2016-03-06-16_31_08-start.jpg

My limit before entering my first bid was 10 tokens. So no matter what I would have quit then
    reddeviljohn likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

They don't.. this is just the result of frustration and some willing to spend a hole bunch of tokens.

Best advise is quit bidding when such a token monopolist is at play
    On my second account I'm less invested so I'm more willing to keep bidding.

I bid against a person who had almost 6* team and he didn't need the player but he kept bidding. On my main I would of stopped past 5.

First leg cup againt a marginal better team.
    Keeper sends two frekick goal on three attemts in Approved

Season 77 - Week 4-2016-03-06-17_30_39-start.jpgSeason 77 - Week 4-2016-03-06-17_31_37-start.jpg
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 03-06-2016 at 03:36 PM.
    reddeviljohn likes this.

That is excatlly the point of an auction (not knowing). Why didn't you put a limit before entering a bitting war, yo should have been able to buy 4-5 players at same level for so many tokens, just by leaving bidding wars
    With 45 tokens i wouldve been able to buy a whole new 5 star team xD

After round 15 i was just curious to see how many tokens he still had.
    Arion likes this.

Just bought this addition to my squad

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016-03-06 16_31_08-Start.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	57.8 KB 
ID:	63714

My limit before entering my first bid was 10 tokens. So no matter what I would have quit then
    Last season i bought 9 5 stars players with 25 tokens.

Page 4 of 65 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast