Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: i want demonstrate what top eleven became boring..guess teams next season

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Regarding few of you, please stay on topic.

@Alessandro Peleggi, at your level I don't think is so special to guess the opponents. Is not the game is boring is just only few teams left at that level and that's why almost every season you get kinda same opponents.

After level 30+ it also happened to me, even before few times.

One thing is sure, they are working to regroup servers so more players can be there for a better activity and a better rotation of the opponents.

really do you think that with million and million players i've to play against same teams!!!
    it's impossible...i play against best of the best of my level..and against the best of teams that have not been promoted..
    with a random draw i cannot guess 1 team....instead with the bull**** to balance every league i play always against best teams...
    i've a friend ,that is 2 level ahead,that has not a very strong team but stay in very weak leagues..always!! and always finish 1st...
    so i train at the best my team and cannot win(my opposited every season have all 6/7/8 players stars) and instead he that don't improve his team wins so easily...
    sincity and Arion like this.

Same thing here. Last 8 seasons I always play vs steppenwolf, CHEN fc, BTSV, ARIS 1914, Джилянов FC and Xuantu FC. We all can't stand each other now
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sincity View Post
    Same thing here. Last 8 seasons I always play vs steppenwolf, CHEN fc, BTSV, ARIS 1914, Джилянов FC and Xuantu FC. We all can't stand each other now
    Every season in the PL, you've to play the same 16 teams if, say, you're Tottenham Hotspur. If you get relegated then you get 21 new teams tank for 2 seasons then play 2, just what @Khris does
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Alessandro Peleggi View Post
    i hate top eleven'system about draw league...no random draw..always same teams.....now it's finished anoher season and i will pass to 34 level..
    like every season i know already my opposite(always strongest teams).....try to guess,i write names of my opposites and first day of new season(monday)i will show photo of my league...
    p.s. my team is A.S. REDDEN

phouong fc
    hults fc
    S
    davo's blades
    sam
    pelopon
    olympiacos fc
    sc berre
    dukla penicuik
    huy hoang
    parvel
    Fc blauweib
    Steaua dum

obviously this is only my pronostic and not all that teams will be in my league..but i'm sure that many of them will be in my league..

you try to do the same experiment..to show to top eleven that we all are tired to play against same teams
    i want demonstrate what top eleven became boring..guess teams next season-2016-03-08-09.02.10.jpg

I GUESS 11 TEAMS ON 13!!!! ....it's impossible..my experiment has been completed...this game lost his fair and imprevedibility..now it's boring and TOP ELEVEN must change something to do not lose his customers

what's so bad about league rivalries, it's not like real football shakes up divisions on a whim. enjoy being the cream of the crop
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    really do you think that with million and million players i've to play against same teams!!!
    it's impossible...i play against best of the best of my level..and against the best of teams that have not been promoted..
    with a random draw i cannot guess 1 team....instead with the bull**** to balance every league i play always against best teams...
    i've a friend ,that is 2 level ahead,that has not a very strong team but stay in very weak leagues..always!! and always finish 1st...
    so i train at the best my team and cannot win(my opposited every season have all 6/7/8 players stars) and instead he that don't improve his team wins so easily...
    Actually I doubt you "always" played and I assume this is just recently and yea from now on nothing will change if they don't unite more servers.

First of all you are wrong from the start because there are not millions of players. The game is divided in dozens if not 100-200 servers and if you will do a simple math you will see that from dozens of millions you will end only with a bunch of teams.

Let's take 100M accounts on 100M servers, you will end from the start with only 1M players on your servers but remember your server didn't started with this huge number of teams but with much less, only 7 teams promote per season, after 34 seasons how many teams do you think will remain at that level? I told you, less then 100, just a hand of teams and you always play with those with closer quality like you.

Nothing special, there's just lack of teams. Ask anyone who's at the highest level on his server or closer, you will see and they can confirm that they have same opponents over and over again.

Don't fool yourself at your level there are not millions of teams, just a hand of team.

The only thing you can do is to trick the system, change your quality (less or more) and maybe by luck you can get other opponents or just wait until the developers will unite your server with another one.

Just to prove isn't just at you and you are wrong, is quite same at me, especially after level 30...

LEVEL 31

LEVEL 32

As you can see: club pizza, that guy with weird name and black emblem, gsred, steaua ploiesti, etc.

EDIT: Check level 30

And as you can see, none of them are on my friends list.

The only thing you proved is that there are just few teams left at your level on your server. Sorry to say that but that's the truth, very simple.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Actually I doubt you "always" played and I assume this is just recently and yea from now on nothing will change if they don't unite more servers.

First of all you are wrong from the start because there are not millions of players. The game is divided in dozens if not 100-200 servers and if you will do a simple math you will see that from dozens of millions you will end only with a bunch of teams.

Let's take 100M accounts on 100M servers, you will end from the start with only 1M players on your servers but remember your server didn't started with this huge number of teams but with much less, only 7 teams promote per season, after 34 seasons how many teams do you think will remain at that level? I told you, less then 100, just a hand of teams and you always play with those with closer quality like you.

Nothing special, there's just lack of teams. Ask anyone who's at the highest level on his server or closer, you will see and they can confirm that they have same opponents over and over again.

Don't fool yourself at your level there are not millions of teams, just a hand of team.

The only thing you can do is to trick the system, change your quality (less or more) and maybe by luck you can get other opponents or just wait until the developers will unite your server with another one.

Just to prove isn't just at you and you are wrong, is quite same at me, especially after level 30...

LEVEL 31

LEVEL 32

As you can see: club pizza, that guy with weird name and black emblem, gsred, steaua ploiesti, etc.

EDIT: Check level 30

And as you can see, none of them are on my friends list.

The only thing you proved is that there are just few teams left at your level on your server. Sorry to say that but that's the truth, very simple.

from 6-7 months i play always against same team...or few different..
    for almost 2 years i changed every season 13 teams...every season...play 2 times against same team was rare...
    what do you mean??? there were million of teams and now there are 15 teams???? no my friend...the only truth is that there aren't more fair and random draw..
    every season same teams is wrong there aren't other comments

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    from 6-7 months i play always against same team...or few different..
    for almost 2 years i changed every season 13 teams...every season...play 2 times against same team was rare...
    what do you mean??? there were million of teams and now there are 15 teams???? no my friend...the only truth is that there aren't more fair and random draw..
    every season same teams is wrong there aren't other comments
    I started to have same issue, I know most of my opponents not only in League but also in CUP or CL but this is not something new, those who are at high level can confirm you.

I also agree with you, depending on your style, this can be annoying, playing with same opponents can create a monotony which isn't exactly so good but on another side, some people like this...

You have a good point when you say is not random, yes is not random, the game is following some factors and one of the most important is quality. I prefer pure random but seems they don't, nothing much to do.

PS: Stop saying million of opponents because there was never million of them, not even at level 1. The game have a lot of groups and servers.
    Last edited by PricopGeorgeCătălin; 03-08-2016 at 02:06 PM.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I started to have same issue, I know most of my opponents not only in League but also in CUP or CL but this is not something new, those who are at high level can confirm you.

I also agree with you, depending on your style, this can be annoying, playing with same opponents can create a monotony which isn't exactly so good but on another side, some people like this...

You have a good point when you say is not random, yes is not random, the game is following some factors and one of the most important is quality. I prefer pure random but seems they don't, nothing much to do.

PS: Stop saying million of opponents because there was never million of them, not even at level 1. The game have a lot of groups and servers.

in fact draw has been done for balanced leagues...i've a team with 5-6 stars players..my opposite like me or more..i prefer a random draw because prefer league where there are strong,medium and weak teams...more similar to the reality.
    another thing...where is my convenience to build a strong team if my opposites are to my level or more? if i build a weak team a will have some difficulties and so is unfair... who buy good players and follow his team every team is like 1 player that doesn't play every day with his team.
    in my champions league i've team 1 level ahead and in the cup until 3-4 level ahead..
    top eleven should reward best players that spend time for this game...with this draw is not that.

I really understand your situation. It has been 5 seasons I have to play against the same 4 teams (promoted every seasons with me) in the league. The thing is I have 8 other friends who is the same level yet they are never in the same league as me. That is all I have to say. The only way not to be in the same league as 4 of them is not to get promoted.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12