Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Market sad story

Quote Originally Posted by Ian McAdam View Post
    OK I am on!y level 11 but I never bid on players in week one of the season.
    I sold lots of players in the end of the last season. I only had 3 subs so I couldnt train properly. I usually start building the team when the league starts ( 3rd day)

Quote Originally Posted by Joao Nuno Pedro View Post
    Isnt it clear? players how buy tokens should have some soft of signal, like a star or a dot or something in their profile pic. That way the other players would be able to see how much is their oponents are willing to spend when buying a player
    That´s your point…..How stupid can you get ?

It is none of your business if a player buys tokens or not.

Rookie
    Mate I read what you wrote you posted it in enough places.😀 Let's face it the purchaser could just as easily come on here and complain that you pushed him so far in the auction. So from that perspective you both look the same to me.

As for your complaints that if you had known the other guys resources beforehand then you would have been warned off. Maybe the fact he already had such a strong side so early easy in the season could have furnished you a clue...
    Bunzo and madflo19 like this.

Rookie
    If you buy tokens it also hurts to lose 43 tokens but it can happen... still paying 43 tokens during a normal auction... whats the drive. If you save 43 tokens than youre just stupid to spent it on a plain auction.... better wait for the last minute and bid on players nobody else bid...

buying tokens seems unfair but still part of the game. i buy tokens but mostly because it gives me more playfun..
    Bunzo likes this.

Rookie
    Market sad story-screenshot_2016-03-06-18-19-08.jpg

I bailed at 5T ☺

Famous
    Generally speaking, if a player has

1. Several 5* players this early in the season
    2. Large amounts of cash
    3. Impressive trophy case (only can be seen on old version).

If the above is present, You're at risk for bidding against a token buyer.

And as a token buyer, I know before bidding for a player, which players I can run out of tokens and what ones can hang around for awhile if I want a player.

So if going into a bidding war w/o several 5* players this early in the season, you're probably not going to be scaring other managers off...
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 03-06-2016 at 06:16 PM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    Level 40 Manager

Just wanted to share with you the reason why im leaving this game (and also the reason why i left this game back in 2012).
    You should consider give this kind of players something like a a star or some kind of notification on their profile pic so that we, the normal players, could know when we are facing a guy who buy tons of tokens in the market. That guy had already a full 5 star team ( day 1 of the season ) and still had 44 tokens and 50k to spend in a player.
    Attachment 63704
    You buy tokens? If not, serves you right
    Y U NO STOP BIDDING? 1T in TE is as precious as a drop of petrol. I losing 5T in auction see it as a work of idiot... Today 5T wasted on bidding on a player, while for 3T I got two similar players
    Last edited by Arion; 03-06-2016 at 05:51 PM. Reason: Quoted the wrong person... Sorry
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Famous
    One thing to add; if you look at the someones achievements and see the stubborn achievement, you'll know that they've got to round 50 before. If his team is strong and u see this achievement stay away...
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    Level 40 Manager

There you go. Maybe he was going for that achievement and you screwed him out of it by just 7 rounds.

Famous
    Did you read what I wrote?
    What he's saying is that to get to round 43 he needed someone to push him: you! why did you not stop on round 4 or 5 since you knew your opponent ?
    I have loads of tokens but never commit myself into this.
    Rule one of Top11: Avoid token wars ! This is not going to harm your manhood whatsoever !
    Bunzo likes this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast