Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: New player won't level up

New player won't level up

Hey All,

I'm new to Top Eleven (2nd season). I bought a player about 10 days ago and haven't seen a single percentage increase in his skills despite including him in every training session I've run.

He's 19 years old and 4* at lvl2, so hardly reached his potential yet.

Is this normal or a bug? I'm close to selling him...

OK, problem solved.

It seems if you are training a player for a special skill, he won't level up he standard skills. Wish I'd known that 10 days ago.

For anyone else who has started a special skill but wants their player to level up normally, you can pause the special from the menu you started it :-)

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by RoebenX View Post
    OK, problem solved.

It seems if you are training a player for a special skill, he won't level up he standard skills. Wish I'd known that 10 days ago.

For anyone else who has started a special skill but wants their player to level up normally, you can pause the special from the menu you started it :-)

Doesn't T11 new version show any progress for training these special skills?

I have not yet trained players on SA through new version.

thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    Doesn't T11 new version show any progress for training these special skills?

I have not yet trained players on SA through new version.

thanks.
    You see progression of the special skill itself. For me, it was 'one on one' for a striker. However, they take forever to complete, and the whole time that player is not generally improving; no increase in finishing, fitness etc so no increase in overall quality or market value.

Given each season is a year, my player has just missed out on over a year of normal training. Will he ever catch up on the progress he missed?
    cookizzz likes this.

nope thats why you dont train sa early unless you spend money on tokens on cash for your team so you get fast trainers
    Arion likes this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Noooooooo! :-(

Thanks for confirming, lesson learned.

Rookie
    At the beginning of the season i have a multiple formations. I train young players 18/19 year prefferably with multiple positions special skills. So maybe i lose a season and miss a star. When this player is 20 he has special skill and can play multiple positions. After the age of 20 they will get enough training point to level up.

Buying/training and selling players on the auction list will give some money maybe but when i put a player to auction the selling price is way lower than the marketvalue.

I have a few young players wich im hoping that in a few seasons they will be my key players.

Rookie
    By the way i have multiple players who in my opinion could be on the negotiating list. Im now in level 9. Never sold a player through the negotiating list..

Anyone else did?

Quote Originally Posted by Sweed Mind View Post
    By the way i have multiple players who in my opinion could be on the negotiating list. Im now in level 9. Never sold a player through the negotiating list..

Anyone else did?
    I've only sold one player on negotiations. I've rejected many offers. I play with only 13 or 14 players. So I can't afford to give away any of my players. Just so happened that I was planning to sell off a certain player and an offer popped up.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by RoebenX View Post
    You see progression of the special skill itself. For me, it was 'one on one' for a striker. However, they take forever to complete, and the whole time that player is not generally improving; no increase in finishing, fitness etc so no increase in overall quality or market value.

Given each season is a year, my player has just missed out on over a year of normal training. Will he ever catch up on the progress he missed?
    It is fine if T11 still show SA training progress e.g. as percentage. However, can you change your mind to switch training progress back to other contribute before SA training is completed?

In old version, special ability SA takes 40 or 50sp to complete. That is, about 2.5 to 3 quality points. If the player is not a fast trainer, it is really a long time. I think it is hard to identify fast trainer in new version now. Good luck.

I do not train players for SA unless I want to keep them in negotiation list. My primary reason is lacking trust on contribution of SA. Moreover, when my teams was in low level, cash was one of the problem. I don't like the fact that players do not gain market value after getting a SA. At high level, this is no longer a problem because nothing really have impact on market values of players.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast