Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Confusion: Right/Wrong

Question Confusion: Right/Wrong

Arrows⬆⬇
    So some says that use as many less arrows as you can( got from some guides)
    But some guides (in forum only) suggested that use arrows on all of your players (for e.g. all red arrows to Midfielders and strikers and blue to all defenders...so I want to ask that which one is correct also is there any advantage/disadvantage of using too many/less arrows.....

Formation
    Some says that (in guides) use counter formation according to your opponent (means frequently change in formation) and some says that always keep only one formation and tactics (and some of them claim that they have won also by this)

So I want to ask which one is right
    And same here is there any advantage/disadvantage of changing frequently/not changing your formation.....
    Thank you

Confusion solved

To talk on this matter firstly I will say this"Confussion only occours when there are more than one way and you can't decide which way to choose.
    Arrows confussion solved!
    Arrows are just extra role assigned to a player.The player will play normaly just he will be given paticular task eg,to support more on defense or attack.Normaly he will play his position.
    Red arrow gives freedom to player to play advanced attacking.
    Blue arrows order a player to be in last line of defense and during opponent possesion the player will come back to defense immediately.
    I also strongly recommend to avoid using much arrows.

Formation switching counfussion!
    Counter formation are best against weak defense.Weak defense can be by quality or by numbers or even playing mentality(attacking).
    If you keep on changing formations you will face difficulty in understanding your strenght.Only change formation according to situations.
    Last edited by Abhinavsharma; 03-09-2016 at 04:09 AM.
    Arion likes this.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Can you explain me that why avoid using much arrows?

Try using all red arrows and then try using all blue arrows with the same formation and orders vs the same team and see what happens.
    Abhinavsharma likes this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

No No not that suppose I give red arrows to all my midfielder and strikers and blue to defenders means all ten players will have arrows then what will happen is there any disadvantage

To explain arrows thoery,It is realted to maths.My fav subject.

Consider 5 attacks and 5 defenders.
    Attacking rate of attacker before forward arrow=n
    Attacking ratw of attacker after forward arrow=n+1
    Defending rate of defender before backward arrow=y
    Defending rate of defender after backward arrow=y+1

Case 1;Players have no arrow.
    Attacking rate before forward arrow=Defending rate before backward arrow.

n=y keep it in mind.(P)

Case 2:When all players have arrow.
    Attacking rate of attacker after forward arrow=Defending rate of defender after backward arrow.

n+1=y+1 or n=y+1-1
    So result n=y. As it is equal to above result,hence proved.

Result=There is no net change in player when there is no arrow or all arrows.
    Bro now its clear?
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Formation switching counfussion!
    Counter formation are best against weak defense.Weak defense can be by quality or by numbers or even playing mentality(attacking).
    If you keep on changing formations you will face "difficulty in understanding your strenght."Only change formation according to situations.
    "difficulty in understanding your strenght."
    So how you can know your strength by keeping mostly same formation....
    Is that is like this that you can judge that which player is overall all rounder or your team is stronger in which part of field is analysis of strength like that

Better you add me rather than talking here,I can't all secrets here lol

My theory

Quote Originally Posted by Abhinavsharma View Post
    To explain arrows thoery,It is realted to maths.My fav subject.

Consider 5 attacks and 5 defenders.
    Attacking rate of attacker before forward arrow=n
    Attacking ratw of attacker after forward arrow=n+1
    Defending rate of defender before backward arrow=y
    Defending rate of defender after backward arrow=y+1

Case 1;Players have no arrow.
    Attacking rate before forward arrow=Defending rate before backward arrow.

n=y keep it in mind.(P)

Case 2:When all players have arrow.
    Attacking rate of attacker after forward arrow=Defending rate of defender after backward arrow.

n+1=y+1 or n=y+1-1
    So result n=y. As it is equal to above result,hence proved.

Result=There is no net change in player when there is no arrow or all arrows.
    Bro now its clear?
    Sorry if I annoyed you but a last question if we use arrow for only some players of particular zone like MR and ML so then teams condition will change right like that those ml and Mr will support attacker but will leave supporting defenders most of time right (if right) then this property can be used for different teams in different ways without change in formation like a manager's Left flanks have less player or old players I will pit arrows to my Right midfielders and defender (his left will be mine right) then they will support attacking form my right flank where is opponent's old players/or Less player and Without changing formation I can defeat opponent right or wrong.. So is this use of arrows
    Last edited by Blizzard Blizz; 03-09-2016 at 05:29 AM.

Sorry for annoying abhinav....(don't ever thought that games should also require this much large calculations....
    By the way , good to know that Mathematics is your favorite subject science is mine😜

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast