Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Question of the day

Question of the day

I liked the new training in top eleven so much , especially the players not having injuries part . But my question is :

If my team's schedule is busy cup, league and CL , if i train only my subs will the wholes team get the training bonuses during all matches ? or just the subs if i play them .Because my main formation of course can't support 2 matches a day + 4 trainings .

lollipop...
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Very useful response but i really was waiting for a serious one
    Abhinavsharma likes this.

I understand it to be a squad bonus ?

serious oh!train atleast 8 players for conditiøn bonus.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Elpocho, your training does not affect a performance before a match. You can train sub and reserves for bonus and the team starting the match will benefit from it.

Thank you for the response , i'm worrying about the energy not the performance , if my main squad play two matches a day i can't train them 4 times in the same day it will drain all of their energy, in the same time i want the training bonuses so i train subs only
    Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    Elpocho, your training does not affect a performance before a match. You can train sub and reserves for bonus and the team starting the match will benefit from it.

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    After watching my junior squad sweep their league without a single training session I'm inclined to agree.
    Specifically training your starters to accentuate their strengths and balance out their weaknesses will help you in the long run though.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Quote Originally Posted by ElPocho View Post
    Thank you for the response , i'm worrying about the energy not the performance , if my main squad play two matches a day i can't train them 4 times in the same day it will drain all of their energy, in the same time i want the training bonuses so i train subs only
    If your 1st team has full condition (99%) and you see your team will regain 6+ before your next game, train the first team once.
    I have a training schedule I find nicely balanced and fills bonus quick while taking on average -6 each time.

Question of the day-image.jpg

Also, there is a training bonus x2 which will take less turns to fill bonuses, usually top right corner I think.
    Try that out, hopefully you'll find things a little better.

Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    After watching my junior squad sweep their league without a single training session I'm inclined to agree.
    Specifically training your starters to accentuate their strengths and balance out their weaknesses will help you in the long run though.
    Yeah, purely for bonus nothing more. I like bravery so I try to train that in defenders, not sure why. Just like blocking freekicks and shots I guess lol. I train my first team once when they're full condition and it won't affect condition for matches.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Question of the day-image.jpg  
    Last edited by El Pistolero; 03-09-2016 at 10:02 PM.
    Arion likes this.

Ignore attached, it was wrong image. I corrected it.

Warm up, piggy in the middle, use your head, pass go shoot, skill drill.

Edit: this is important! You want to do the one in the top right. You watch a video and you double the increase for one turn. Do not click the bottom one that requires you to spend 20 Tokens for 24 hours.

Question of the day-image.jpg

Top right. "X2" not start training.
    Last edited by El Pistolero; 03-09-2016 at 10:12 PM.
    motrin and Arion like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast