Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Recommended players

Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    what gert is saying is that recommended players have auto-generated stats to make them seem more desirable. Who would buy a 50T player with 2 goals in 20 games?
    You are right it doesnt even make sense with his a player his age
    Even messi didnt have this stat at his age

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    LOL ~ well...so far i have four 79T players in my team.... i just got another set....if he is a DC or DMC...i might get him....but gives me DL....which i never use since season 2....(now LV10) ....so.... even he is good and i am still looking for a DMC and DC in market...i am not going to get the 5th 79T player ~
    You talk about Tokens as if you open the tab in house and find tokens running lol..this is too much for me am just lvl 3 and tanking this season

So you think it is a bargain?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibrahim Bavari View Post
    You talk about Tokens as if you open the tab in house and find tokens running lol..this is too much for me am just lvl 3 and tanking this season

So you think it is a bargain?
    well... i didn't spend token to get player in action for several season ....(and that mean i didn't sell my players also...) now i still have 20 players in my team...and this season still not spend 1 token in action yet.... my first team already 7 star....and my sub Q is also 72.3 average (6 stars) ...in my season 10...(LV10)~
    Ibrahim Bavari likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ibrahim Bavari View Post
    His multi positions and his young age with SA makes him very interesting even though iam tanking,he would be useful for next seasons

You think his abilities worth these tokens?
    Generally midfield players don't have so much impact on the game, they just pass. If you play AMC formations, take him. He may average 3 goals in 4 games, but since his SA is a dribbler, you may use him at midfield. Unless you play AMC formations, I don't think you would wanna waste T on him. But recommended players are,generally, pretty good. My recommended ST/AMC with FK SA has more club goals than games played (30 in 29). And 8 in 23 is not bad for a MC.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

I would spend 12T-20T on a player like that. Arion will have a different tune when he sees how teams that dominate the midfield win games in double digit levels.
    Awe Imoleayo Peter and Bunzo like this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

I would spend 12T-20T on a player like that. Arion will have a different tune when he sees how teams that dominate the midfield win games in double digit levels.
    Ibrahim is Level 3-5 I guess, I'm Level 7, so yeah I'm in single digits Now my problem is the goalkeeper. He's been horrible this season, conceding 5 goals in 3 games. Hope they send in a good recommendation.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

I rarely blame the GK unless its from setpieces. Blame your defense.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

I have a revamped defence, so a game or two which went wrong I'll excuse them. But my keeper has over 80 appearances, I don't expect so many bloops from him. He's also an oldie (29 y.o., they're very reliable) so he's turning out to be Casillas in his dusk.
    I guess I shouldn't be so ambitious this season to win the league, rather aim for a Top 4

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    Generally midfield players don't have so much impact on the game, they just pass. If you play AMC formations, take him. He may average 3 goals in 4 games, but since his SA is a dribbler, you may use him at midfield. Unless you play AMC formations, I don't think you would wanna waste T on him. But recommended players are,generally, pretty good. My recommended ST/AMC with FK SA has more club goals than games played (30 in 29). And 8 in 23 is not bad for a MC.
    Thank you for your reply

I have already invested in him and I think he will do great next seasons too

you mean the higher level you become, the more important your midfield players become?

That's a good point for me since am level 3 and tanking

Thank you
    Arion likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast