Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Recommended players

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    Ibrahim is Level 3-5 I guess, I'm Level 7, so yeah I'm in single digits Now my problem is the goalkeeper. He's been horrible this season, conceding 5 goals in 3 games. Hope they send in a good recommendation.
    You are right Arion am just level 3 and I hope you get a good GK from recommendations. My last recommendations before that was for the GK all with SA but fortunately I got one from bidding last season and didn't cost me much Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Ibrahim Bavari View Post
    You are right Arion am just level 3 and I hope you get a good GK from recommendations. My last recommendations before that was for the GK all with SA but fortunately I got one from bidding last season and didn't cost me much Tokens
    The recommendations cost too much (generally 15+ for the youngest; I have 9T), so if Atlético Kolkata really wanna stand a chance winning the league I went to the TM and got a 23 y.o. He wasn't bad on the friendly game I played, saving both a opponents' shots.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

you mean the higher level you become, the more important your midfield players become?

That's a good point for me since am level 3 and tanking

Thank you
    Get to Level 4 dude... It's better to get negos ASAP... it's too early... Go and aim for the Top 4
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

The recommendations cost too much (generally 15+ for the youngest; I have 9T), so if Atlético Kolkata really wanna stand a chance winning the league I went to the TM and got a 23 y.o. He wasn't bad on the friendly game I played, saving both a opponents' shots.
    I agree with you

every time I save some tokens they recommend a player which looks interesting to buy with his SA and young age and usually dont resist

In my first level I only bought one MC player from recommended cost me about 12T and wont league and cup titles,,,fair engouh

2nd season finished 2nd in cup and league and got eliminated from 1/8 final

I'm saving now tokens to buy a qaulity defender DR/DC,hopefully they appear in next recommendations

Get to Level 4 dude... It's better to get negos ASAP... it's too early... Go and aim for the Top 4
    What about negos?what's special about it Arion?

The reason why I am tanking is to power train my players since I find opponents in my level and all have 5 star player and scout ones and they even started playing the game after me !!

I dont think also that they buy 3 or 4 players with 39T unless he pays for having Tokens

What about negos?what's special about it Arion?

The reason why I am tanking is to power train my players since I find opponents in my level and all have 5 star player and scout ones and they even started playing the game after me !!

I dont think also that they buy 3 or 4 players with 39T unless he pays for having Tokens
    If you have a lot of tokens, then negos can be a good way to get tested players. On top of that, you get all your T refunded if the offer's rejected. You can also use this to your own benefit... Train a player (easier if you play on computer, go to old version) so that he's 1sp (old system) off 6* and you may get good offers. Check out Nik's guide in "Tutorial and Guides" section

If you have a lot of tokens, then negos can be a good way to get tested players. On top of that, you get all your T refunded if the offer's rejected. You can also use this to your own benefit... Train a player (easier if you play on computer, go to old version) so that he's 1sp (old system) off 6* and you may get good offers. Check out Nik's guide in "Tutorial and Guides" section
    Sounds interesting

How to get to old version on pc?

Addicted
    you mean the higher level you become, the more important your midfield players become?

That's a good point for me since am level 3 and tanking

Thank you
    i think the MC is important field.... and i usually have 2 strong MC... cause MC control the ball passing... and they link up the attack and defense ...well... even they might not scoring at all...but at least they can protect the defense...which mean i am not going to lose the ball so easily...so, i also seeking strong MC at all the time~ (i prefer at least one over 190cm and weight 85 in the team....strong enough to crash LOL)

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    i think the MC is important field.... and i usually have 2 strong MC... cause MC control the ball passing... and they link up the attack and defense ...well... even they might not scoring at all...but at least they can protect the defense...which mean i am not going to lose the ball so easily...so, i also seeking strong MC at all the time~ (i prefer at least one over 190cm and weight 85 in the team....strong enough to crash LOL)
    You are right

But the length of the match is not engouh really to know what is wrong if things didnt go your way whether midfield or defense players , you just see ratings and few shots of live match which is not engouh to make changes

Hope this is developped soon by Nordeus

www.topeleven.com/play-old
    Since my browsers don't support new version, I get it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123