Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Strikers or not

Goodbye then

Hey load of crap...thanks who is leaving..I played an short act to prove who is real hater of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Abhinavsharma View Post
    Hey load of crap...thanks who is leaving..I played an short act to prove who is real hater of mine.
    In english please ?

Don't worry I'll manage spectacles for you then you see english by norway view.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

3 strikers are important for me even though I never play with all 3 in one match but first they are useful when I like to rest one of my striker for an important game in CL or CUP

Second if they are multi positioned like AMC and ST this gives you options in the game to play with different tactics

if you talking about GOAAAAAAAAAAALS you should have an eye on assists too if he doesn't score? some strikers dont help in scoring but opening spaces in opponents defense
    Abhinavsharma likes this.

"Don't worry I'll manage spectacles for you then you see english by norway view."

I am British you twat lol

Ok sir enough chat for the day,
    Meet you later.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    This forum is not helpfull or supportive
    I don't know if this also a joke but if it isn't it's not fair.
    I was very lucky to join this forum when I was in lv2.
    Not only helped me to be a good player but also saved me from spending a lot of token or money in the game.
    It is known that it's a managers forum and not top eleven adms or devs.
    Every time I had some question, some other forum member gave me some answer or opinion.
    Spending 3-4 hours every evening, I also do the same.

* the only questions I don't reply anymore is when :
    when someone new is asking why his players lost a star in the new season - ok, mate, read some guides
    - when someone new in the forum complaining why he lost from a weaker team, blah blah blah
    motrin and Arion like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    My advice is to stick at only one and focus on MC's or wingers like AML or AMR.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Addicted
    OK. Let me provide a simple answer.

Please keep at least one ST, he is useful. Why? Well, because he is useful :-) Please make sure all other attacking players are in good form, especially the wingers. Sometimes wing backs also work very well in attack.

In terms of this forum, it is a very good forum. No matter people like it or don't like it, I like it and I have made so many friends here.

The last but not the least, I prefer to treat people in a nice way, because I believe the way you treat other people, that will be the same that people treat you. Being nice and kind to other people and you will see you gain a lot.

Good luck my friends and please take it easy. This is just a game, let us make friends not enemies.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast