Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Mirrowka
  • 1 Post By dave1311
  • 1 Post By HoofDaddy
  • 1 Post By Buffs Mad

Thread: Struggling with conditions and morale

Rookie

Struggling with conditions and morale

So last season my team managed to win CL, get quarters in the Cup, and win the most competitive league I have ever played on this game. (Legit, it was insanely close)

Onto my issue. Last season cost me over 500 greens. Training + 3 competitions. I have 75 greens left.

My best players go from superb to good morale every 1-2 games, even though they are scoring + playing every game.

I can't rotate players because their morale is always terrible because they are not playing.

Now with the bonus's on training, I feel I need to train players still. yet I constantly see myself loosing games because my team have no condition.. Last season I honestly think I won the league because I got knocked out the cup to another guy in my league. Problem is, I have never won the treble, and before last season, I had never won the CL or Cup. And many of the teams from my last seasons league are in this league with me, I know it will be tough competition again.

I have 700+ reds but my players never get injured. Is there anyway without me buying greens/blues that I can overcome this issue? Or do I need to simply accept defeat, and go out of either the CL or Cup for the benefit of my league campaign?

My facilities give me the most they can give based on my ground levels.
    Season level 6 | Manager level 6

Level One
    League Champion|Cup Preliminary
    Level Two
    League Champion|Cup Runner Up|Champions League Last 16
    Level Three
    League Runner Up|Cup Preliminary|Champions League Last 16
    Level Four
    League Runner Up|Cup Preliminary|Champions League Last 16
    Level Five
    League Champion|Cup Preliminary|Champions League Last 16
    Level Six
    League Champion|Cup Last 16|Champions League Group Stage

Dreamer
    why are you not watching adverts on phone, you are from UK, plenty of them there... and you will have enough green packs for training and games....
    Arion likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirrowka View Post
    why are you not watching adverts on phone, you are from UK, plenty of them there... and you will have enough green packs for training and games....
    Correct. I farm 50-70 Greens a day across 2 devices, iPad and iPhone. I'm based in UK.

FC Loella. Level 28
    14 League Titles
    3 Champions Leagues
    1 Cup
    Bunzo likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Dreamer
    you are still missing 30 packs... max limit is 100 i believe... just close the game and open it again and keep farming....

Quote Originally Posted by Mirrowka View Post
    you are still missing 30 packs... max limit is 100 i believe... just close the game and open it again and keep farming....
    How do you know it´s 100 ?
    I´ve used 2 iPads & 2 phones & if I can be bothered I can get more than 100

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    I know because I can watch the videos many times but count of green packs I am farming stop at no. 100 .... although videos are still available.... that is per day

also i have only 1 account and using one phone... so for me its 1 account = 100 green a day ....
    Last edited by Mirrowka; 03-12-2016 at 04:09 PM.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    There's a limit and after that you can watch videos but you won't get the rewards for the next 12 hours / 24 hours not sure.

I'm using only 11 players for 90% of the season or even 100% just in case one of my players get injured but that's super rare recently.

Don't train your main players and use this settings: low pressing / zonal marking and your condition should be in good parameters.
    Last edited by PricopGeorgeCătălin; 03-12-2016 at 08:54 PM.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Very good morale is fine in all cases except cup/CL finals. Its a waste to always have them at superb imo.
    I've recently started playing on mobile and I can get 30 greens in 15 minutes easily.
    Steve285 likes this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Don't max out all training regardless. Increase the ones that you will use.
    Try to avoid using greens on players that don't really develop just for a 2 or 4% increase in a boost.
    Imo training is about player development first and bonus a distant second.
    I often go into games with just higher attack or condition bonuses because that's what I use.
    You can also use subs and reserves beyond your preferred players to farm their condition for bonuses - 48% condition a day from unused numpties can be helpful to get 8 players working or to supplement a couple of defenders/midfield or attackers up to the 4 to get the bonus up.

PS. imo one of the best things about the new training is it allows me to manage condition more effectively.
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 03-14-2016 at 02:33 PM. Reason: added the PS bit
    Bunzo likes this.