Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Promoted beyond my leve

Promoted beyond my leve

Last season I won a Level 4 league. I am predictably now a Level 5 manager, but my team was promoted to a Level 6 league. What gives?

If I finish top 7, will I be a Level 6 manager in a Level 7 league or will I stay in a Level 6 league?

Possible either case scenario can happen, It depends on where the game needs to allowcate teams for leagues, but one thing for certain I would be buying all the 7* scouts.
    Darth Sidious and Fmldotca like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

That happened to me. When I went up to level 5 manager, I played in level 6 league. I finished 4th and was promoted again. This time I was level 6 manager in level 7 league. At the end of that season I was promoted yet again, but as a level 7 manager, I stayed in a level 7 league.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Possible either case scenario can happen, It depends on where the game needs to allowcate teams for leagues, but one thing for certain I would be buying all the 7* scouts.
    Biggest downside is that I can't see anything better than a 5*(44) on the transfer market. You'd think it would be only fair that if they pushed you ahead a league level like this, you would be able to bid on 6* players.

Not a big fan of scout players as I'm trying to play this without spending $. I've gone for a few tapjoy deals if they are something I need ... But I have yet to buy coins.

What I'm curious to know is... Are your scout list all 7* on Day 1 of the season or is it Day 3?

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    What I'm curious to know is... Are your scout list all 7* on Day 1 of the season or is it Day 3?
    That I can't say. As of today (Season day 6, League day 4), they are all 7*(50-54). I'll try to remember to look next season if I am in the same position.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurling View Post
    That I can't say. As of today (Season day 6, League day 4), they are all 7*(50-54). I'll try to remember to look next season if I am in the same position.
    I'm just trying to find this out because I normally buy scouts on Day 1, If the 7* scouts appear on Day 3, then that would actually technically make Day 3 the best day to buy your scouts just incase your promoted 1 level higher than you should be.

It didn't hit me about the 7*s ... my other team is a Level 6 manager playing in a Level 6 league and there, my scout players are no higher than 6*.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurling View Post
    It didn't hit me about the 7*s ... my other team is a Level 6 manager playing in a Level 6 league and there, my scout players are no higher than 6*.
    I only know that because another manager playing at 1 level higher than their manager level posted a screenshot of all the scouts being 7*
    Raykco likes this.

Addicted
    why would you end up in 1st-7th but still not get a promotion? isnt that against the rules (the rules say that someone who ends 1st - 7th will get promoted)?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast