Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Can someone explain this bull*hit?

dunno. I had problems with this stuff for some time now, i barely managed to draw against team that had 37, and i was 96 at the time. but everything seems to be ok so far, since i moved my amc to dmc.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Albus Gallifrey View Post
    dunno. I had problems with this stuff for some time now, i barely managed to draw against team that had 37, and i was 96 at the time. but everything seems to be ok so far, since i moved my amc to dmc.
    well Albus looking at your team its developed. You bought players... sold players. I dont know wich manager level you are but in your images i noticed that your stadium only has room for 800 fans. I do not know if you have build any accommodation ( beside the footballschool) but i suggest that you improve your stadium and your accomadations.
    Like the game says building the right accommodation is just as important as building a good team.

so a good team can be worthless without good stadium etc. I think that will influence your performance. Also because it happened in a home game.

just my thoughts

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12