Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Morale Low!

CDL
    Quote Originally Posted by Paivinha View Post
    PricopGeorgeCătălin,

I did the same comparative test and the result was another, here in my game it is normal when we compare the new version with the old version.

But still I am realizing that even winning the games our players with good performance is losing moral.

I agree.. I'm using old PC version most of time and it's easy to notice.. it's not just a bug in mobile version, it really goes down/stay the same (never goes up) even if I devastate my opponent 7:0 and my players get 8's and 9's after the game.. it's like that since I play this game (May 2015).

I just keep 100% on captain religiously, and the goalie at least light green... So it usually costs me around 18-23 blues a season... Also on subs who are starting and have yellow morale, I bring it to green. Apparently dark green arrow is only shown on mobile when its 100%, so...
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12