Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Arion

Thread: Playing or training?

Playing or training?

What do you think it's the best strategy to improve your players (specially when you are facing an easy team)?

Do you use the players in the match or do you reserve them to use the condition in training?

If, say, I'm a 5* facing a 1*, I usually give some subs a game, but to save condition of the starters. This applies mostly to CL group stages, when the game's a dead rubber. I train all of my players (except those under 50%) together, so I rarely train some guys hard. I apply the same strategy in the league games too, but sometimes when there's a tight title race (like this season) I field the strongest XI; I want 3 points in any manner, whether it's 1-0 or 7-1, but sometimes a few goals may decide the title. Currently I've the least GD of the four title contenders, so I am fielding my best XI in most of the games.
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    it' better to use in an easy game the good, old but not fast trainers and the young ones in training.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

using more condition in match will result in more gains as well
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.