Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Morale Low!

Portuguese Forum Moderator Paivinha's Avatar

Exclamation Morale Low!

Morale Low!-nirake.jpg

I have noticed for a few days after a few games, my players even with good performances and victories in the season, their morale is dropping constantly.

This is happening to many people in some groups.

Anyone else noticed this?
    khris and Bunzo like this.

Yup. I'm going through a lot of blue packs.

CDL
    It happens every season to me.. my players even after big wins (when most of them was rated 8 or 9) at best can keep morale at the same level, but most of the time it goes down..

yes…..same here

that happeen to me every day

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    This isn't new guys, is since Top Eleven 2015 and yea might be a problem. I reported this few months before and I also told them before the update that this can be a future issue.

Basically isn't a real problem because your players don't lose more moral and is just a visual bug and you can test it very easier by checking on the old version and in the new version.

The issue is from the design part that shows less for mobile when in fact you have same if you check the old version. Is tricky because somehow managers and tricked to invest more blue packs.

As an example, check my right defender (DR) his moral is normal according to the new version.

But when I check on the old version is very good.

In short lines, you don't lose more moral then before, is just same but yes, you are receiving a bad information from the game and actually you are stimulated to invest more and basically you are losing more blue packs then before in some cases.
    Arion, motrin, Paivinha and 2 others like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Really? Thanks for posting.
    www.FCInsider.com

Follow the future

PricopGeorgeCătălin,

I did the same comparative test and the result was another, here in my game it is normal when we compare the new version with the old version.

But still I am realizing that even winning the games our players with good performance is losing moral.

Morale Low!-normal.jpg

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paivinha View Post
    PricopGeorgeCătălin,

I did the same comparative test and the result was another, here in my game it is normal when we compare the new version with the old version.

But still I am realizing that even winning the games our players with good performance is losing moral.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NORMAL.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	55.0 KB 
ID:	64049
    Actually you got what I said, let's take them 1 by 1.

Jeremic both have same so is ok
    Canakci, I assume it appears very good for both versions
    Millicevic or what name he have, here you can see very good, on old version he appear with very good but on 2016 he is just good.
    Carino is ok
    Bejtovic if I see good on old version he is good and on 2016 he have bad moral am I right?
    The rest 2 is normal to have that moral.

The thing is they are calculating different now the moral and I don't know exactly what are the percents now to have a superb moral, etc.

For example 80% was still superb before let's say but now is just very good but you still have 80% no more no less, is just harder for the player to understand where he stands with players moral and they are kinda pushed to spend more in order to keep a superb moral.
    Last edited by PricopGeorgeCătălin; 03-15-2016 at 03:35 PM.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Actually you got what I said, let's take them 1 by 1.

Jeremic both have same so is ok
    Canakci, I assume it appears very good for both versions
    Millicevic or what name he have, here you can see very good, on old version he appear with very good but on 2016 he is just good.
    Carino is ok
    Bejtovic if I see good on old version he is good and on 2016 he have low moral am I right?

The rest 2 is normal to have that moral.
    The one that caught my attention was the GK, even with a good moral in the old version it is flagged as a moral average in the new version, the other players I think are well represented according to each moral.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast