Thread: How do I recive my free tokens for the "Win Token" category?

How do I recive my free tokens for the "Win Token" category?

Heya.

I just tried making a account on the Western Union-thingy, and it said I needed to make a account with correct info, which I did. And then I was suppose to get 23 tokens within a minute. Well, 30 minutes later and not a single token. So how does this work? How do Top Eleven know that I regged there etc? Or do I need to do something else to get them that I might have missed?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I completed sometime ago and it's working, try to wait more or check your facebook credit balance maybe they gived your fb credit that ofert is from facebook from what I know.
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Nope. Nothing on my FB either. How do Top Eleven know that I regged there? I don´t sign in there with my FB. I just put in my info and adress etc.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    They can't know (TopEleven)
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

If they can´t know, then how will I ever get the 23 tokens for registering on W.U?

Is this all a scam or what? I´ve even put out money on the Kinder-thingy and was suppose to get over 80 tokens after that but none. And still none from Western Union. The only one I´ve gotten was for a survey I did. So 1 0uta 3. Wtf is this? Are they trying to scam people or what?

Visit this link for further information: FREE TOKENS problem on Facebook : Nordeus Support

This way, you will send your complaint correctly and receive earned Tokens.

Rookie
    More like a scam. I did 7 different surveys and i have only one of the surveys rewarded me with 12 tokens.