Thread: 5star players

5star players

Can anyone help........I'm on level 3 and can't find any 5 star players on my transfer list......however my son has just started on TE and is on level 1 but on his transfer list he has at least 10 x 5 star players to bid on every time he goes to his transfer list......how is this ???? Some people have said that it is something to do with the servers ?? Why can't everyone see the same players that are for sale ???....any thoughts :-)

Yes your on a new server and the highest level on that server so they are no managers higher than you to sell any of their rubbish players to you.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

So how come my son has only just started but he has 5 star players lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ragu warriors View Post
    So how come my son has only just started but he has 5 star players lol
    Cause he got lucky, and ended up on a better server.

Addicted
    people's answer aren't that helpful i see. hopefully mine can be.

there are different servers on this game. some have teams from many different leagues (my friend's has from league 2 to league 5). This means that ppl from league 5 can sell their rubbish players, which become good players for people in the lower leagues (as their general skill level is much lower than the teams in league 5).

On your server though, it seems that league 3 is the highest. This means that nobody has better players to put on the TM.

Also, remember that the stars in comparison to your skill level. This means that 5 stars for someone who just began playing is not the same as 5 stars for you.

So do you stay on the same server from now on.......in a way I could do with no being promoted for a few seasons lol

Thank you for all your answers tho much appreciated :-)

Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post
    people's answer aren't that helpful i see. hopefully mine can be.

there are different servers on this game. some have teams from many different leagues (my friend's has from league 2 to league 5). This means that ppl from league 5 can sell their rubbish players, which become good players for people in the lower leagues (as their general skill level is much lower than the teams in league 5).

On your server though, it seems that league 3 is the highest. This means that nobody has better players to put on the TM.

Also, remember that the stars in comparison to your skill level. This means that 5 stars for someone who just began playing is not the same as 5 stars for you.
    How are their answers not helpful? They seem spot on to me.

Adding on to your answer, every server has teams from many different levels, but newer servers have less levels, of course. A fresh server would be purely level 1 teams, with level 2 only coming in next season when teams are promoted.

So, Ragu, yeah, it seems like level 3 is the highest in your server, while your son's been placed in an older server.

Can you see each other's matches? If you can, it means you're both on the same server. I'm sure you understand about losing stars when you're promoted by now.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15