Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Earning Tokens

Earning Tokens

Help me please....
    Can anyone tell me... If I claim an Offer to get Tokens i.e Use/download an app can you then uninstall the app and re-use the SAME app again to claim more tokens ?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

It only seems to work the once
    Abhinavsharma likes this.

Suppose you download App A from fybers and you unistall it after reward.Then you can install same app A from other place not from fybers again.Eg from tokens ads or other place.
    You can download same app from different places untill it ask for verification or email id then it is impossible.
    deano7062 likes this.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Need to give it a try

Quote Originally Posted by deano7062 View Post
    Need to give it a try

Yes like apps and games who does not require verification like email or phone number.
    But you must delete all app data from play store.
    Settings>application manager>all>playstore>clear data.
    Or you can also use clean master or other apps who can clear residual files.
    This is for andriod only.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Remeber to clear cache also.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhinavsharma View Post
    Suppose you download App A from fybers and you unistall it after reward.Then you can install same app A from other place not from fybers again.Eg from tokens ads or other place.
    You can download same app from different places untill it ask for verification or email id then it is impossible.
    sometime ...it won't work...they will say their system check that you are not "first" time to install the app....but well...you can keep arguing....but sometime they just reject you...and for so some among of the summit request...they will say block you account which mean they won't add any token for you even you are real first time install the app...that will happen...

now i don't bother to install app to earn tokens....i watched video...but only in this two season....seem the watch video is not working at all....it either pop up those "install" things or "sign up" things....that happen in facebook watch video for green/red/blue pack also....
    Last edited by Ahlony Wong; 03-22-2016 at 02:26 PM.

Oh! I was not saying that.
    I said to install same app from different place which is possible.
    Have you tried it?Well I have tried.

I have tried it also @sharma. @ahlony I have been receiving messages like that from fyber does it mean my account is blocked?

Quote Originally Posted by Awe Imoleayo Peter View Post
    I have tried it also @sharma. @ahlony I have been receiving messages like that from fyber does it mean my account is blocked?
    I have warned many times to aviod those apps which require email verification.
    Your account was being contacted via gmail.
    They will not ban you.And if you want to try same app from different places it is possible.
    You maybe having the app given in offer or you used that app earlier and re-downloaded from same place.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast