Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Abhinavsharma

Thread: Training bonus intercepted friendly matches?

Training bonus intercepted friendly matches?

Hi everyone,
    Before the update there were two ways of getting skills with no worry.ie, friendly matches or others matches,training.
    But after update,players are running after bonus by training.
    What is the cause for that?
    If we don't take bonus,we have to face defeat also,As per match report.
    Peoples are avioding friendly matches due to less condition as they try to spend maximum time in training for bonus.

What is problem?
    As bonus is also important,So moderate 35T players can't afford to enhance condition of players for friendlies due to shortage of shedule or green packs.

So It feel like training bonus will intercept friendly matches.
    Need to think about it.
    Arion and LIM yew chin like this.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

None of my friends are making friendly matches with me due to busy shedule and more intrest in training bonuses.
    I think a moderate player having shedules in all three compition may have never arranged friendlies till end of season.
    #training bonus lol
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Addicted
    well....if you out of the CUP at the first round.... and you don't have CL ....than....i am sure you will have many time to do friendly....so...if no one play friendly with you....you should happy for your friend ~~ haha....cause they are still in CUP or CL or both.... LOL

Haha journey to final.
    My point is that earlier we played lot of friendly matches for skills and packs.But now due to bonus we are dropping it.