Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By sincity
  • 2 Post By Mark Bayliss Jespersen
  • 2 Post By Arion
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: Placing players on the negotiations list, how?

Placing players on the negotiations list, how?

In TE 2016 how do you know when a player is one skill point to the next star and hence available for receiving negotiation offers? Now there are no skill points in the game, so with these percentages that are so confusing, how do you know when a player is close to the next star and available for negotiating? I've been playing the game for over 2 years and it's never been more confusing. I have certain players that I want to be able to receive offers for and potentially sell them, but can't do that cause I don't know when to stop training them so that they don't get another star and be impossible to sell afterwards
    Last edited by sincity; 03-26-2016 at 09:22 PM.
    LIM yew chin likes this.

You get a star everytime you reach level x5 or x0. Like going from 74 to 75 or 79 to 80.

You can't place a player on the negotiation list, but he will be placed there, when he only needs 1 skill point to get the next star.

So be careful when he reach x4 or x9, and the percentage is on 99%.

Also, when he gets near the next star, don't train him with hard programmes- Only them on very low or low.
    LIM yew chin and sincity like this.

sincity and nikolgiorgos like this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    you 're welcome
    The correct example is in post #36
    Arion likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html