Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tv rights

Pro

Tv rights

Seeing as the thread i was talking about this in was closed (any mod care to explain that)

Im level 3, the "topkers" tv rights sponsorship doesnt add up and isnt better than the previous tv rights deal???? It says upto 30 tokens, you get 1 token per league win, which is 26, 4 for winning league, 2 for qualifying for champs leage and 1 if you level up. Thats 33 tokens! Unless you can only win 1 of the 3 bonus amounts and not all 3.

Could say its my fault for not reading how many tokens it displays on the big token below the sponsor but it says 1 EXTRA token for winning a match, i thought id get one for logging in and then another for winning my game, very misleading!

Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    Seeing as the thread i was talking about this in was closed (any mod care to explain that)

Im level 3, the "topkers" tv rights sponsorship doesnt add up and isnt better than the previous tv rights deal???? It says upto 30 tokens, you get 1 token per league win, which is 26, 4 for winning league, 2 for qualifying for champs leage and 1 if you level up. Thats 33 tokens! Unless you can only win 1 of the 3 bonus amounts and not all 3.

Could say its my fault for not reading how many tokens it displays on the big token below the sponsor but it says 1 EXTRA token for winning a match, i thought id get one for logging in and then another for winning my game, very misleading!
    Yes thats correct...I can understand why it's misleading in your oppinion.
    Playing with team: Oranje

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Poker-32 View Post
    Yes thats correct...I can understand why it's misleading in your oppinion.
    I think its misleading by anyones standards lol! If it had just said one token rather than extra id have stayed with the offer i was on

I think its misleading by anyones standards lol! If it had just said one token rather than extra id have stayed with the offer i was on
    I must say that I almost did the same myself......but on this forum it became very clear for me not to choose that kind of tv-deal.
    Sure it's better if they remove the word 'extra' from the deal.
    On the other hand:...when you win and you'll get one token, it will be an extra token

it's just how you understands/conceive the meaning of 'extra'

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Poker-32 View Post
    I must say that I almost did the same myself......but on this forum it became very clear for me not to choose that kind of tv-deal.
    Sure it's better if they remove the word 'extra' from the deal.
    On the other hand:...when you win and you'll get one token, it will be an extra token

it's just how you understands/conceive the meaning of 'extra'
    I disagree, its completely misleading! Had it said receive 1 token for winning a match, fine. It says win an extra token, extra meaning another. I understand what i read, what i conceive is what they want me to conceive!

You could abolish/cancel the deal, but you would pay a "penalty fee" in T for that.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Addicted
    at least you HAD the chance of taking this deal. I didn't.

I signed my previous token deal right before the end of last season.... I was in league 2 back then so i didnt know what this new tv-rights deal would look like.
    My previous deal hasn't ended yet and today is the last day to sign the new tv-rights deal for the "get tokens for winning" deal. Really bad by Nordeus imo to not give people the chance the sign this deal.

Next season I'll be in league 4 and have no big chance of winning the league so that deal will not be any good for me anymore. too bad

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    You could abolish/cancel the deal, but you would pay a "penalty fee" in T for that.
    Yeh think im going to! ill lose 3 but end up gaining 2 by the end of the season

Or read more carefully the description at the lower part of the contract......

Like I deduced in your previous thread, 26T for winning all your games, that leaves up to 4T, which is exactly what you get for finishing first, so the position prizes don't stack.

Using the word extra is in a way right, because you get absolutely nothing if you don't do anything so these are all extra tokens.
    Last edited by Potemy; 03-16-2013 at 02:07 PM.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15