View Poll Results: Which tactics you use against strong opponent?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Defensive/counter attacking on/low press/easy tackles

3 60.00%
  • Defensive/counter attacking off/high press/hard tackles

2 40.00%
  • Attacking/counter attacking/low press/low tackles

0 0%
  • Attacking/counter attacking/high press/hard tackles

0 0%
  • Defensive/short passes/low press/easy tackles

0 0%
  • Attacking/short passes/high press/hard tackles

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: How you play against strong teams?

Addicted
    i don't care...facing whatever team...attacking is the best defensing ~LOL i think....i never change it...
    Arion likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    i don't care...facing whatever team...attacking is the best defensing ~LOL i think....i never change it...
    So what result you get?Do you even have weak team lol
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Whichever member of this forum misguide to use attacking against strong teams(at least 5+ more quality rating than ours) must show result.
    I have many result to show that defensive works but how about urs?
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

How you play against strong teams?-capture-1-.jpgI assure defensive works.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How you play against strong teams?-asset.jpg   How you play against strong teams?-capture.jpg  
    Last edited by Abhinavsharma; 04-02-2016 at 04:59 AM.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhinavsharma View Post
    So what result you get?Do you even have weak team lol
    both 1:1 in home and away in the last CUP game.... he is 147%...mine is 135%....and then lost 2:0 at ET~ (i was't watch the game...and my main ST got hurt at 37min~ so in ET...there was no adjustment to the team...and lost)

and i am LV10...in LV15 CUP ...i faced all LV higher than me since the first CUP match.... and went all the way to semi-final.... and i did all attacking....(and i only have 3 DC as you saw some of my post before....) i never change formation and never has off side trap on ...

How you play against strong teams?-screenshot_2016-04-01-22-07-25.jpg
    Last edited by Ahlony Wong; 04-02-2016 at 05:15 AM.
    Arion likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    both 1:1 in home and away in the last CUP game.... he is 147%...mine is 135%....and then lost 2:0 at ET~ (i was't watch the game...and my main ST got hurt at 37min~ so in ET...there was no adjustment to the team...and lost)

and i am LV10...in LV15 CUP ...i faced all LV higher than me since the first CUP match.... and went all the way to semi-final.... and i did all attacking....(and i only have 3 DC as you saw some of my post before....) i never change formation and never has off side trap on ...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-04-01-22-07-25.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	88.6 KB 
ID:	64888
    3dc so your opponent must not have tried defensive counter attack on it.You was lucky

Addicted
    3dc so your opponent must not have tried defensive counter attack on it.You was lucky
    LOL well...i use 3DC + 1 DMC is all my defense i have~ since season 2.... and i won all league and CL since season 3....CUP i won 1 in season 4.... and 4 times in 3rd place (and i don't sell my players.....now my first team are close to 8 stars (actually i have 6 of them in 8 stars...thanks to all matches) and that why you saw i am in LV15 CUP while i am only LV10... and all my sub are in 7 stars.... i have 20 players...and i build my team 4 seasons ago...when the time i always out from first round of the CUP...

Whichever member of this forum misguide to use attacking against strong teams(at least 5+ more quality rating than ours) must show result.
    I have many result to show that defensive works but how about urs?
    Your tactics aren't the ultimate way to be successful in this game. It's just personal preference. Attack is the best defence in this way: the ball should be mostly in the opponent's half, so they can't possibly shoot from there.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    Your tactics aren't the ultimate way to be successful in this game. It's just personal preference. Attack is the best defence in this way: the ball should be mostly in the opponent's half, so they can't possibly shoot from there.
    But if you are dominating by defensive play that is not good?
    Send me any result of 3+ goal win with attacking mentality I also tried attacking in semi finale of ch league against strong team but I lost.

So this poll is spoiled,kk it ends here.
    I have written all important help in post guys have a look there and ignore the rest.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast