Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Finally I decided to stay here another season

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Should of just spent $50 per season and bought 10 scouts/season, that would of made you spend $300 and you would have a quality higher than 42 @ L6....
    He can still spend $100 and kill everyone this season. His stadium must be nice. Or prolly used personal trainer. I calculated wrong earlier and lost 80 tokenS on the damn personal trainers. you were right! No matter what power train is always cheaper x2 atleast

Quote Originally Posted by Fmldotca View Post
    He can still spend $100 and kill everyone this season. His stadium must be nice. Or prolly used personal trainer. I calculated wrong earlier and lost 80 tokenS on the damn personal trainers. you were right! No matter what power train is always cheaper x2 atleast
    Power training is definitely so much cheaper than personal trainer, I lost a huge chunk of token when i try to bring genki from 46 to 49 and that 56 skill point could have got me ****loads of green packs but i was really curious and couldn't wait as the returns from training for a legend was like ............
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

Quote Originally Posted by nico69 View Post
    well, it was clearly ironic but I don't expect that a person who tells to someone, that don't even know, that he's living a "miserable life" can understand

please, be so kind to ignore me in this forum until you don't learn the basis of education

goodbye
    Sorry that i got too carried away, my apologies
    Started 21/02/13
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    Cup Champions

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Yes but thats something new with cup
    its not only in CUP.

Imagine, the whole league is full with 42+ quality.... while other leagues are not... Last season, i tried to be the highest quality by adding 3 scouts into my squad and all of them perform rating 4-5 the whole season. Yes, my quality improved and server pairing me again with higher quality teams...

So, it is endless.......

Quote Originally Posted by Broxburn Rovers View Post
    1500 usd for 46 quality... thats scary to think how much you would need to spend on this game to win alot of trophies through the lvls which never ends but you can still enjoy the game if you don't buy tokens.
    Yes, thats why I will stop spending and stay up for one more season...

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sidious View Post
    Well for me, i don't want to meet my friends in anything except friendlies so that all of us can win our individual trophies, what the point of challenging my friends its the managers we don't know that we should go and thrash.
    Really??? then why dont u play with Bots???

For me, playing against friends is very important

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    First, now one is forced to buy tokens and no where is written that you should win all 3 trophies because you have 7 stars players, make them 9 and if you will lose, yes blame nordeus.
    I believe the reason we spend so much on this game is bcoz we want to win all titles, to b the highest quality in our league but one disadvantage is, it is endless.... you have to keep spending every season coz server will put u in higher quality's league.

Thats how Nordeus making money
    Last edited by ice87s; 03-17-2013 at 03:34 AM.

Apprentice
    No need to spend that much....for each season $40-$100 is already more than enough. like pricopp said, yes u can be a boss for 15 seasons ($100 for every season)...stop now...the higher level you get, the less you will spend....

me :

season 1 : $50
    season 2 : $40
    season 3 (now) : $25

and its all successive season each time...single, doubles, and going for trebles this season...

Rookie
    1500 dollars is a lot of money.
    Season 1 League 1st Place
    Season 2 League 6th Place(Bad1st half of season) ...... Second Place Champions League(Lost in shootout)

Quote Originally Posted by ice87s View Post
    Really??? then why dont u play with Bots???

For me, playing against friends is very important
    You mean you are trying to create a top team just to beat your friends ? everyone more or less did meet bots and abandon team during their time in T11 but you also get to meet real opponents in the game. Just like my current league, even though my league members are way below me but I could see them experimenting all kinds of formation to beat me.
    Started 21/02/13
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    Cup Champions

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast