Page 10 of 54 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Like Tree1076Likes

Thread: Season 78 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Of corse they cost to much. I my opinion the only one interesting is the last 79 token player that can develop some seasons
    I agree Gert, of course we got our usual gk selection
    Gert Funck likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

So we started the league with the flying eagles with a 1 all draw. So annoying because it was winnable, but goals just didn't come. Golden Eaglets started there champions league with a 5 1 victory.
    reddeviljohn likes this.

guys, anybody in level 5 or 9 can please tell me how much for ticket prices?

I set it on 7, 9, 9, and I have full stadium with that

Thanks and level 9?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't say, I am currently level 7, but you could start increasing and stop when you no more have a full house.

Ok thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Day 3 - League Previews and Match reports (1/2).

Season 78 - Are you ready?-s11-l11-league-initial.jpg

Palace Terriers
    have been placed in a League where they are the best Quality team, so it will be interesting to see whether they can live up to that billing. Their first League match was at home to the second lowest Quality team, and it was an expected cruise to a 4-0 win, as the Management lost communication on their mobile about 5 minutes before half-time and didn't get it back... Sergi Hernandez, new signing MR Ahmed Moawad (2) and midfielder Lukasz Sapela were the scorers.

Season 78 - Are you ready?-s11-league-hl-round-1.jpg

A bit of post-match dabbling in the Transfer Market for a left-back saw this elder-statesman player the only 5* example of the role available - a quick snipe bid in the 1st Round secured his services.

Season 78 - Are you ready?-pt-shotaru-ishi-2t14_6m.jpg

Palace Casuals are expecting to see the first comment in the Assistant Managers report for the first Champions League Group match repeated for the other five matches. The team fought well but were always second-best against a team one Level and 2.3Q better.

Season 78 - Are you ready?-s34-champ-cc-round-1-xamba07-fc.jpgSeason 78 - Are you ready?-s34-champ-hl-round-1.jpg

Casuals are again low-Quality on the block for their League competiton this season. There are a couple of very low-Q teams, but all the others are in a fairly tight band of numbers.

Season 78 - Are you ready?-s34-l30-league-initial.jpg
    Duncton and reddeviljohn like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by Scaramanga football club View Post
    guys, anybody in level 5 or 9 can please tell me how much for ticket prices?
    If your team's good, set 12 for all in L9 and 7 for all in L5. Some wise person said that Cup games can draw full house easily (and it actually does) so you may ask for an extra dollar.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    If your team's good, set 12 for all in L9 and 7 for all in L5. Some wise person said that Cup games can draw full house easily (and it actually does) so you may ask for an extra dollar.
    Thanks.
    Arion likes this.

Page 10 of 54 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast